🌸 ~ 2 ~ 🌸

i knocked on the door before entering, seeing yoongi sat on the floor and struggling to zip his bag.

"do you want jinnie to help, sweetie?"

"big boy." he stated simply, before swivelling on his bottom, turning away from me.

"... three (3)... two (2)... one (1)-"

"can you help, pwease?" yoongi turned back around, pushing the bag towards me and pouting.

i smiled at his gesture, crouching down and zipping the bag up. turns out, there was a fluffy hoodie not stuffed in all the way, blocking the zip.

"are you ready to go?"

"yoonie ready."

"are you sure you have everything in your bag?" i raised my eyebrows, tapping my foot against the hardwood floor.

"yoonie sure."

'if you say so...'

i placed his bag in the trunk of my car, fastening his seatbelt for him and closing the door, too. i hopped into the driver's seat and asked him one last time, "you are absolutely twice, thrice, extremely double sure that you have everything, kid?"

"yes, jinnie!"

"alright..." i mumbled quiet enough for only myself to hear.

as we drove off the highway, onto the junctions, yoongi piped up suddenly.

"jinnie?"

"yes, my lovely?" i looked in the rear-view mirror, adjusting it to see yoongi properly.

"yoonie has a secret for you."

"oh, really?" i wondered, intrigued, "what is this secret?"

i wasn't exactly caught out by this as he says this often and usually is something like 'i love you' or 'can we go to the park?' or sometimes even 'where is-'

"yoonie left bubbles at home, jinnie."

'i swear to god.'