~ 19 ~

i sat outside of this guy's house for a while before hearing a door swing open. looking out of the window, i noticed yoongi with tousled blonde hair, frantically exitting through the front door while buttoning up his shirt. his eyes were droopy and his steps were shaky.

once he looked in my direction, he stopped and just widened his eyes.

"come on, min. hurry up!" i yelled, leaning over to the passenger side and opening his door for him.

yoongi continued to walk towards my car with a glare, "i can't believe this." sitting in the car, he began to pull the seatbelt across his chest, still eyeing me.

"don't look at me like that." i sighed carefully and press my foot on the gas pedal.

"why not? i have all the reason to."

"alright, maybe you do-"

"i'm always right, that's why." he huffed rather loudly and crossed his arms, looking down and then widening his eyes for the second (2) time in the last three (3)minutes.

"two (2) things. one (1), i picked you up because i saw how far away this place is and i thought you'd appreciate it after getting-"

"don't you say it!"

"fine, i won't. anyway, my second thing is to stop looking at that bag, just put it in the glove box."

"i'm not touching that! why would i wanna touch your coke?!"