~ 11 ~

currently, i'm cleaning my room. i just finished retrieving the - now clean - sheets from the dryer.

putting them on the bed, i ensured they were tucked in correctly before falling onto the bed and breathing slowly but deeply. i wondered when jimin would be home...

"okay google, what's the time?"

"it's 3:02PM, have a nice afternoon." the a.i answered.

should i wash his sheets for him?

should i just have a little peek into his room?

what if he comes home before they're finished?

the washing machine takes an hour and a half...

the dryer takes two (2) hours...

three and a half hours?

that'll finish at 6:32PM...

but he said he would be back before six...

so what?

i made my way to his bedroom door and opened it carefully, glancing inside to find a beautiful room.

prettier than mine, the room had an amazing scent, too.

once i had finished stripping the bed, i made my way to the washroom with the dark fabric.

-

while transferring the sheets to the dryer, my phone rang on the counter. picking it up, i glanced at the caller id.

"jimin-ah..." i quickly straightened up and smiled, answering the phone, "hello?"

"put on some nice clothes, not too casual but not a suit. i'm in the car outside, come down when you're ready. we're going out to eat tonight; i'm giving you ten (10) minutes to get to the car. bye"

and just like that, the phone line was cut off.