~ 24 ~

after taking a shower, i pulled the suit hanging on the bathroom door off and dressed myself; drying my hair, styling it, and straighten- wait no- gay-en-ing my tie to make sure it was perfect. exiting the washroom and into my room, i stood at the foot of the bed and observed the other in my bed.

"can you please stop looking at me? it's creepy, dude." he muttered, curling into a tighter ball.

"i'm waiting for you to get out of my bed, that's all. if you don't get out of my bed within the next ten seconds, i'll just physically remove you myself."

"oh noo," he whispered sarcastically, "mr. 'i'm so strong, i could lift you with just a pinkie' is getting upset, isn't he?"

"i'm not upset." i scoffed.

"oh, so why-" he opened his eyes and looked at me, freezing for a moment before saying, "daddy?-"

"what the fuck? i know you're gay but-"

"correction, you're gay and i'm pan. secondly, it's a fucking vine, you uncultured rat." yoongi got up from the bed and began to exit the room, "you're supposed to say 'do i look like-', okay?"

gone.

shaking my head and sighing, i made my way to the front door and grabbed my keys, shoving my phone in my pocket.

'i probably shouldn't leave him in such a bad mood...'

turning back to the staircase, i strolled to his room and opened the door, "have you found a good job yet? wait, i'm sorry if that seemed uhm... rude, i really don't mean it that way-"

"kinda." he shrugged, laying down.

"oh really? what is it?"

"tattoo artist and piercer-"

"what the fu- do you even know how to do that?!"

"of course i do, i used to do it but then someone vomited on me while i was tattooing them and i quit."

"well wow-"