~ 7 ~

after the day, i was exhausted and just wanted to pass out on a comfortable bed. 

so that's what i did. the mattresses jimin had in his apartment must be expensive because the quality of sleep i got that night was astonishing. 

i woke up by small taps on the shoulder and a stench of tobacco, "huh...?" 

"holy hell, you are difficult to wake up. anyway, i've cooked breakfast so if you wanna come now, that'll be great, yoongi. if you aren't feeling for breakfast just yet, come through later, alright?" he rubbed my back and smiled angelically. 

"coming now..." i sat up, dangling my feet from the edge of the bed and barely keeping my eyes open. 

"are you tired, hyung? you seem it. why don't you just go back to sleep?" 

"always tired..." i stood up, making my way to the kitchen.

jimin trailed shortly behind me, "i made pancakes. sorry if they're not good - cooking isn't really my thing." 

i placed myself in one of the stools, sitting at the marble counter-top and staring emotionless at the pancake that sat on the plate infront of me. 

"is it not good, yoongi? i can make another if it-"

"i'm just not a morning person. shit, i'm hardly even a person anymore..." 

"well... wow. just... wow." jimin giggled while i smiled and took a bite.

"it's good." i continued tiredly chewing, "what time is it?" 

"six-thirty (6:30am)..."

"and why are you up this early...?"

"my work shift begins at seven o'clock (7:00am)."

"what do you even work as, oh my god..."

"that's for me to know and you to find out, hyung." 

i looked up at him, smiling, "very funny, huh?" 

"indeed." 

i rolled my eyes playfully as i ate yet another piece, "i noticed you smoke, hm?"

"yeah?" he questioned, "what about it?"

"how long have you been smoking?"

"ummm..." the man with orange hair thought for a moment before stating, "since i was around... sixteen (16)... seventeen (17)... around then."

"and you're twenty-two (22) now?"

"correct."

i scoffed, "bro, you're gonna be dead by the time you're thirty-five (35)."

"we're all brought to this earth as a simple nothing. our life is all just nothing. after our eventless life, we're all destined to die - i'll just be gone sooner." jimin smirked at me and tapped under my chin, "don't worry, kitten - i'll be sure to leave you my car in the will." with that, he picked up his back and swiftly left.