~ 17 ~

"yeah, don't worry, i'll drop him off at yours in about three quarters of an hour, jimin-ah. he just wanted to see us because he... missed us."

"alright, i'm at the office already. you have a key, correct?"

i held my phone between my ear and shoulder as i got an ice pack for yoongi who was complaining that his teeth hurt, "yeah, i do."

"give the key to yoongi, hyung. i'll get another one cut after work for you. bye."

"bye, jiminie."

i turned to yoongi and frowned, seeing him in pain.

"how long has this tooth been hurting, baby?"

"a couple days... maybe two days. the pain goes on and off but when it's painful, it's really painful, hyung." he kept the ice pressed to his cheek and pouted.

"if it's in the back, it could be a wisdom tooth-"

"i'm literally 26-"

"i said 'could', yoongi-ah."

the boy lay down on the couch, his feet tucked up to his chest, "i just want to sleep, hyung..." he complained.

"nope, nope. get up, we may aswell get going, you'll have the place to yourself."

he gasped, "and i can sleep there?"

giggling, i quickly answered, "yes, you can sleep there (in peace)."

"let's go, then, what's the dilly-dallying about? come on, let's go!"

sighing, i grabbed his bag and followed him through the front door.