🌸 ~ 22 ~ 🌸

i was rummaging around in my drawers, forgetting where i put the key to my... 'special' drawer, should we call it. while searching, i heard loud giggles and fits of laughter coming from yoongi's room.

'it's fucking nighttime, why isn't he asleep yet...?'

i got up off of the floor and winced from a dead leg. shaking it out, i hobbled to his room and opened the door, talking before i even saw him, "yoongi, can you be-" i stood in shock, the same as he did. we just stared at eachother for a matter of seconds before he broke out into tears.

"umm..."

what the fuck am i supposed to do?! what's happening? why is he crying?! i panicked.

i rushed towards him, kneeling infront of him and hesitating to hug him before wrapping my arms around his waist. i was about to talk until he crawled into my lap and cried into my shoulder.

"why- uh- why are you... crying...? are you alright? you can tell me, hyungie." i rocked back and forth to calm him before he attempted to speak.

he sniffled and coughed slightly, "jiminie w-wasn't supposed to see little yoonie, it's n-not good, he's w-weird-"

"no, no, no, yoonie isn't weird." i stood up with him wrapped around me, "yoonie is amazing; he's funny, he's kind, he's adorable, he's always polite. yoonie is perfect."

the boy lifted his head off my shoulder and looked me in the eyes with stained cheeks, "weally?"

"mhm, of course i think that. you're perfect, kitty." i smiled at the name i called him, noticing his cat-like features and sitting on the couch with him on my lap, again rocking him slowly and reaching for his hair to run my fingers through it.

i lifted myself slightly, pulling my phone from my back pocket to text jin-hyung.

uhm.. hyung?

mama jin: hm? what do you need?

i have a lot of questions... just let me explain first-

mama jin: go ahead~

so, i heard a load of giggles n shit coming from yoongi-hyungs room and when i went in to ask him to be quieter, i saw him playing with a bird plush toy and he had a pacifier in his mouth... then, he started crying so (because im not a MONSTER) i went over to him and kinda comforted him and then he explained that i 'wasnt supposed to see little yoonie'. now, were on the couch and hes sat on my lap, head over my shoulder. do you mind to explainnn?

mama jin: oh-

mama jin: well, yoongi has a lot of things that he has to keep his mind off of and so when hes overly stressed, he starts to be more childish and think in the mindset of a child (usually around the age of four). just please be patient with him, jimin. i know you dont have the best temper.

okay this explains a lot- 0-0 thank youuu~~~

mama jin: google 'agere', 'age regression', 'sfw littlespace', thats your homework

mama jin: love you 💜

fine...🙄 whatever you say, mOthEr-

love you tho~