~ 6 ~

i woke up, pulled that pacifier from my mouth and looked around carefully. in jin-hyung's bed, i sat up and memories from last night flew through my head. before i could think to myself, i heard jin's voice along with one i did not recognise. 

i waddled towards the door that lead to the hallway and opened it, standing at the end of the hall to look at a handsome man's face. 

i widened my eyes and opened my mouth before a pathetic squeak came out, "h-hi?" 

"hi!" his voice was high-pitched, "min yoongi, right?" 

"yeah, min yoongi. who are you?"

"park jimin." he walked towards me and bowed after shaking my hand. 

"how old are you?" i wondered, looking at his youthful features. 

he answered quickly and sharply, "twenty-two (22), you?" 

"oh! i'm older. older by two (2) years, twenty-four (24)." 

"aah, jin-hyung! how come you didn't tell me he was older, this is homophobia!"

"it is not homophobia, jimin. deal with it. besides, i thought you might have wanted to explain why exactly you're here to yoongi-ah?"

"oh! i'll be your new roommate, yoongi-hyung. you'll live with me for the time being as you lost your place. today, we will strip your apartment and bring it all to my place, alright?"

"uh- y-yeah? that's fine with me." i replied, looking from jimin to jin-hyung.

"that went easier than anticipated." jinnie sighed, standing up and placing himself next to the front door, "are we leaving, then?" 

"yes, let me change my clothes, hyung. i'll be at the car in a moment." running off to jin's bedroom, i swear i got changed in twenty (20) seconds. now wearing a completely different outfit composed of grey sweatpants and a thick hoodie, i took my backpack with me outside, "i'm here, hyung." 

"good." he responded, "go with jimin-ssi and show him directions - i'll go in my car." 

"where are we going?" 

"yours." jimin told me, quickly waving his hand for me to get in his car. 

it was a sports car - pininfarina battista. i had seen them recently and they were extremely new and pricy. only one-hundred and fifty (150) were made so it must be a very, very, very expensive car...

"i like your car, jiminie." i closed the door and put my seatbelt on. 

"you do?" 

"yeah. i saw them recently, they only made one-hundred and fifty (150), right?" 

 "correct. you know a lot about cars, don't you, huh?" 

"i do infact know a lot about cars. i like them, they're interesting." 

"if you know a lot, try guess how much she cost." he looked towards me before pulling two items from his pocket.

"i don't know... maybe... five-hundred-thousand (500,000)?"

"up."

i scoffed, "one point five million (1,500,000)!" i jokingly giggled before he smiled.

"up."

i just carefully shifted in my seat and widened my eyes, "two million (2,000,000)?" 

"correct." he placed a cigarette between his lips and lit it, pressing a button on the dashboard that rolled down the windows, "hey, hold these for me?" handing me a cigarette box and a lighter, i placed them on my lap.

"sure."

the entire time we were in the car, i gave him directions to my apartment and shifted slightly in my seat. i was sitting in a car that was worth more than my life. 

"we're here." he announced, getting out of the car. by this point, his cigarette was just the filter and he threw it on the ground, stepping on it. 

i got out and took the keys for my apartment. 

"home, sweet home." walking inside, i saw how much of a hell-hole i really lived in, "sorry for the mess..." i started with my bedroom, packing everything into many boxes. 

i left jimin to pack what i had in the sitting room, jin-hyung starting in the bathroom.