Have to warn you,we have a bad batch.

June's Pov:

-Earlier- 

I was scrolling through the pets section,looking for something that could help me could help me.I have been feeling lonely since my son is out alot,but none of these seem good,and it would be odd to have a pet that is my same race....

Ad: *pops up*

June: "Huh?"

I clicked the video 

The video played and told me about a new species that had arrived from a far off planet.kind that were not like us,but advanced enough to talk and learn.to take care of themselves and defend others.Very easy to train for the most part.

June:"Is this what everyone has been talking about? I hope by training they don't meant the way that I hear Those sex addicts talk about,I don't think i could do that*slightly blushes*.Margret and Laverne adopted one i think.*sigh* still they are good friends....ill ask them."

*Ring Ring Ring......Click*

Laverne: "Heeeeyyyyy June! How is The Corgi mommy doing?"

June: *snickers* "Hey I told you I don't want to be called that ha ha!"

Laverne: "Ok Ok, Ik college was rough ok? Anyways whats up? I dont think you called to confess a sin,You saint." she said kindly

We chatted for an hour and I decided then and there....

June:"OK! I am gonna get me a Human pet!"

Laverne:"Woah girl,I know you too well to know that if you make a hasty choice your gonna have a human that is too horny,mean,or abusive, they act alot like our kind,but at a worse level,so be careful."

June:" Hehehe! Ok,I know to call if my pet gets possessed"

She laugh and we said bye,then i grabbed my stuff and drove off.

---Now---

I walked In and walked up to a clerk

June:"excuse me? I am looking to adopt a Human?"

Store employee 1: *looks at her up and down* "Heh look,with your body type,the only thing your gonna get from there is thirsty looks from horny boys....and all the girls have already been adopted."

Store employee 2:"UGH I AM GOING ON BREAK!!!" *storms out of the human pet department*

Store employee 1:"......Have to warn you,we have a bad batch."

I took a gulp and walked in....

(this is basically what she saw)

(hands sticking out to grab her from every cell

(hands sticking out to grab her from every cell.)

Human 1: *wolf whistle* HEY BOYS FRESH MEAT!!!

Human 2: DAM!!LOOK AT THOSE HONKERS!!!!