Lunch Date!

June's POV

I Parked my car infront of the IHOP and walked in and as usual the staff were super friendly! and lead me to my 3 friends.

Laverne (Artist is ssonic2)

Mabel (Artist is Cherrikissu)

Holly

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lav: "June! hay! we ordered your favorite. I was just about to tell the girls about that crazy thing you were planning."

June: "Laverne, If your talking about that phone call, I actually did it."

Laverne just looked with shock in her eyes.

uncomfortable: "No way! You didn't."

Mable: "Ok Nun you have been teasing us with this for so long and made us wait for June to get here to say it, so say it. The anticipation is killing me!"

I just sat down next to holly, nervous about what to say because if I said it wrong I would sound like a slut!

Holly: "Ladies! Look at her, she is obviously uncomfortable about it. *She turns to June* June if you dont want to say it then don't,we understand...right?"

Mable: "*huff* Yeah sorry Junie, its just hard when Laverne here is bragging about it."

June: "Laverne why did you have to tell them?"

Lav: "Because what you did is stupid, and your way to sweet to let some guy into your home."

I faced palmed and Laverne cupped her mouth. Just then the busboys brought our food and left with eyes trained on us until they had to turn around.

Holly: "June! Oh my god you got a boyfriend!"

Mable: "Who is he! he better not be an asshole, because it sound like he is."

I look with Laverne with grumpy look and she looks back with a sorry shrug.

June: "Girls girls! I may as well tell you because your gonna come over to my house soon anyways-"

Mable: "He better be paying rent."

Holly: "Let her talk, I am sure its not that bad."

June: "Uhh well....I- uh...*inhale* I-bought-a-human-and-he-is-s-super-nice-In-fact-the-only-human-at-the-shop-that-was-not-trying-to-grab-me!-He-even-declined-when-I-said-I-was-gonna-bring-him-home-with-me!" I said fast and kinda loud that a few of the other customers and staff heard. 

All 3: ".........."

June: "I am...j-just gonna go home and make sure him and Skya are ok."

Mable grabbed my arm and looked at me.

Mable: "ha ha! Junie please don't leave. Now I am interested, just hope he aint playing coy" 

Holly: "Yeah June! stay and eat. Ill even pay just tell us more about him."

Lav: "No way. I started this, I'm paying. and June-corgi mama. I am so sorry..."

June: "You 3 are so kind, but Laverne I swear If you do this again I swear I'm gonna.....crap I cant think of anything."

Lav: "*laughing* June you were never the threatening type, but I get it."

--------Time skip brought to you by 4 lovely dog ladies chatting-------

June: "-And then the poor thing jumped 2 feet back and feel on his ass *snort*"

They all awed and giggled.

Lav: "Did he get mad?"

June: "No way. I ran over to him and I think I even scared him even more."

Holly: "I'll say, you like twice his size" 

June: "No no! He opened his eyes and I was right in his face and he looked away from me and said he wasn't used to my "size"."

Mable: "Oh my god did he call you fat!?"

June: "That's why I thought, but he felt so bad and had to awkwardly sum it up and say " Its just like a refrigerator leaning on you,its intimidating". so yeah it is because I am twice his size" 

Holly: "HA HA! Oh my god like a fridge?!"

Lav: "Ohhh shit, June were you on top of him?"

June: "kinda sorta why?"

Lav: "Girl he must have been fighting for his life because your 'assets' would have been pressing against him."

The other 2 did a oooohh.  and I blushed.

June: "Dam, your right! ugh at least they weren't hanging that low, *whisper* I really need to find a super strong pair of bras that actually hold mine in. Especially for work, these ones are already breaking."

I didn't change out of my work clothes, I didn't have time.

Laverne: "He he he,as you see we don't even try"

Holly: "what do you mean?"

Mable: "Don't worry about it holly, we rock the sweater look."

After we were done eating, Laverne payed and we walked outside and it was getting dark.

June: "Well its my day off tomorrow."

Holly: "Hey June I hope its not to much to ask but could we come over tomorrow and see the little guy?"

June: "Uhhhh well Laverne has her job tomorrow so it wouldn't be fair."

Laverne: "Oh no I can actually get off tomorrow, it will be so worth it to see that blue haired boy"

Mable: "Well if they are going then I am coming to."

Awwww crap!

June: "Sure!! It wont be a problem, just have to tell him in advance and please girls go easy on him. I don't want him getting so scared he stops talking to me."

Holly: "I swear Ill be gentle with him. Ill even bring some cookies I am sure human teens have sweet tooth's."

We hugged goodbye and drove away but, how was I gonna tell Y/n that I just invited my 3 friends over! I didnt know owning a human would have other complications other than their....umm needs...