Home sweet home.

Y/n POV

After a good 30 minute drive you were out of the city and into a surprisingly normal looking neighborhood and into a driveway.

Y/n: "This is freaky."

June: "What do you mean?"

Y/n: "Its just like a normal neighborhood on my planet..."

June: "Oh! I suppose That would be odd, but what did you expect? That we lived in the sky or something?" *she laughed playfully*

 Y/n: "Heh no, just thought that it would be super high tech and all"

*you and her step out of the car and go to the back to grab your belongings*

June: "Oh please, you don't need to do that. Let me!" *she smiled and offered to take some stuff as well"

Not wanting to be rude you let her carry a few light things like clothes and figurines while you carried in heavy things like the custom TF2 dispenser computer box and overwatch monitor along with the "Pet" Items like a leash and an odd looking device that looked like one of those hex bug toys

and a bag of toiletry's that a typical teenage male would need.

You walked through the door and find yourself in a large hallway with a coatrack and shoe cubby thing on the wall and to the opposite of that were.....Family photos, You took a few glances and saw that she had a son, his body posture reminded you a lot of yourself when your family would force you into a photo and your mom would take like 20 before moving 10 feet to do it again, It's a shame that....that....

June: "You ok Y/n?"

Y/n: "Oh! Yeah I am just looking at these photos."

June: "Oh well ill show you them all later ok? I just want to get you settled in before my son gets back"

Y/n: "That's fine but where do I put my stuff?"

June: "Put it my sons room,down the hall next to the bathroom ok?"

I walked through the hallway and into the living room,I put the pet items in kitchen and took my belongings to her sons room.