Up to no good

Y/n's POV / narrators POV

Feeling like it was rude to just grab a thing to eat since you just arrived, so you go back to Skylars room to try to hang out with him.

*You walk in and see him stepping out the window*

Y/n: "Hey!"

He stopped dead in his tracks 

Skylar: ".....Don't say anything."

Y/n: "Sure...only if I can go with you."

Skylar: "No way the others are gonna freak when they see you."

Y/n: "I am going with you, as cringy as it may sound I am you and Junes' guard so I am going with you no matter what."

Skylar: "No!" *gets out the window and starts to close it*

*you stopped him from closing it and open back up and step through*

Y/n: "Going whether you like it or not Skylar."

*you close it back*

Skylar: "Uuuuggghhh! are all humans this stubborn?"

Y/n: *brain* (it kinda depends on the situation, buth other than that its like a coin flip from person to person.)  "Kinda-sorta."

Skylar: "Fine but stay quiet Loyal Guard."

*You chuckle and nod*

---Time skip brought to you by Chibi Y/n following chibi dog in hoodi---

You keep getting looks and glances from other Furion's,most were just "huh that new." looks. You get to an ally near an arcade and see 2 short figures come out and approach you and Skylar.

 You get to an ally near an arcade and see 2 short figures come out and approach you and Skylar

(Lavreans son Lucas and his blue friend Ralph? Richard?) 

A short brown furred girl spoke up.

???1: "Hey Sky what up?"

Skylar: "Nothing new, besides this guy." *He jammed his thumb back towards you*

???2: *tightens their pink gloves* "Dam you I didn't know you made the switch that fast bro." the other said.  

Y/n: *confusion*

Skylar: "Shut! I didn't pick this guy it was my mom."

 ???1: "Your mom doesn't seem like the type to do that for..you know..."

???2: "Hey but at least we got ourselves fresh meat~"

You take a step forward and narrow your eyes...towering over them...

Skylar: "Woah man chill...now."

*??? 1+2 look up at you*

???1: "Eeeep! h-hey he was just kidding! right?"