A early gift~(Lemon)

Y/n's POV:

Woke up with cold sweat on my face, brushing it off and sitting up I saw that it was late.

Y/n: "What happened?"

???: "Ah your finally awake Y/n the human."

Looking up I saw a ghostly figure standing on my bed.

???: "Sup mamas boy!"

Y/n: "The fuck?! No I am dreaming this! and don't you start with any ghost of X-mas past or present or future bull crap!" 

Dio: "Good god your lame! Names Dionysus but you can call me Dio!"

Y/n: "Wha?-"

Dio: "Whaaaaaa? Whaaaa? HA HA man you have no chill!"

Y/n: "Just shut the fuck up and stop this prank!"

Dio: "Not a prank my man, or my human!" he gave a wink

Y/n: "What do you want?" I sighed

Dio: "I want what you want my fleshy friend! Fun, friends, parties, ladies and maybe even that cute little Doberman and his friend~"

I blushed and laied back in bed

Y/n: "Piss off! I am-"

Dio: "Not gonna be like the rest, bla bla bla WE GET IT! Thats why I am picking you as my first human to have a part of my power."

Y/n: "Shut..."

The ghost cat hopped on my chest.

Dio: "No man I am being for real! I'll grant you charisma and confidence to get out of your shell, in exchange for your service."

Y/n: "If your a god then why cant you do it?"

Dio: "Because me and the other gods have no power over your kind, only a slight control on karma! Me giving this power to you is also allowing me to give more human godly consequence control over to the rest of the gods."

Y/n: "As much as I want to help, wouldn't that power just make me like the rest?"

Dio: "Nope! in fact it will make you better! A better lover, a better friend, and a better person."

Y/n: "Wouldn't that be the god of love's job to give me?"

Dio: "Hell no that would make you too sappy, and the god of lust would make you worse and have no control. I am the in between so to speak, and that confidence is goanna be needed to go out and fight."

Y/n: "I don't know..."

Dio: "Then why don't I let you explore it first?"

Y/n: "Huh?"

Dio: "I'll make the Furons who desire you come and spend some time with you if you get what I mean. Then you will see it's not a lust love but a sweet tender need for your love. and you can even decline them, and the next will come. And if you don't like the power, I'll make it so it never happened, deal?"