Pantie Raid

[PLEASE BEFORE YOU READ!!!: I only know somethings about characters from other artist. idk what everyone IDs as but I know Skylar is Bisexual from a recent dive and a few reference images. So im sorry for any mistakes I made in wrongful hinting so if I messed up please tell me and Ill correct it. please I mean NO hate! its just been a while so I'm rusty. anyways please enjoy!] 

*Ring!....Ring!....Ring!*

Y/n: "Ugh h-hello?"

Skylar: "Hey Y/n Im in a bit of trouble at school."

Y/n: "What happened dude?"

Skylar: "Some bastards are following me around school, and I need a ride home."

Y/n: "Dude I cant legally drive."

Skylar: "N/n dude please! U-uhhh...look I have a issue."

Y/n: "Dude If I get pulled over, the cops are going to-"

Skylar: "Y/N PLEASE! They are blackmailing me." *He whispered the last part*

*You sat up* Y/n: "What?"

Skylar: *Big sigh* "So They have photos of me changing in the locker rooms"

Y/n: "Hell you should have led with that. Let me guess the pricks want something?"

Skylar: "Yeah...they want a pair of mom's bras."

Y/n: "...Bro, you know how I feel about that shit. You know how I act about that shit."

 Skylar: "I'm not leading them to the house, please dude I need your help." 

Y/n: "Ok ok fine! You're lucky that June got a ride to work from Lav today."

*You got dressed and grabbed the keys. soon you arrived and meet Skylar and the 3 blackmailers. Who were shocked to see a human at the wheel*

Bm1: "Woah dude that's your pet?" *He jabbed a thumb at you*

Skylar: "Yeah he is, my mom got him."

Bm2: "So who dose he sleep with?~ your twink ass?"

*Skylar blushed*

Y/n's POV:

*I leaned out the window*

Y/n: "If you creeps need to know, I have my own bed. If you keep running that mouth and I'll shut it."

*They seem unamused*

Bm3: "Dam I expected worse ha ha ha!"

Skylar: "Whatever man..." *He pouts*

Bm3: "I bet just as horny though HA HA!"

Bm2: "Oh yeah I was just thinking that! Yo human, fetch us one of your owner's bras."

Skylar: "Shut the fuck up he's not going to-"

Bm1: "Shut it Skylar or well show the whole school!"

*Skylar sulked back*

Y/n: "I'm not gonna do that." *I scowl*

Bm1: "What? your gonna keep it for yourself? what If we-"