Season's Feelings

Narrator POV:

(This is a few weeks later after Backstreet Brawl)

It was Christmas morning; The Furs version is basically identical to your planets own. But its background is very different from your own, instead of a baby Savior it was a man with so much love for the world, he became immortal to spread the love across the world for a whole month to give people a break from any gloom in the world.

June: "Sleepy head wake up! How can you sleep in on your first Christmas in our family?!"

You opened your eyes and sat up to kiss her cheek

Y/n: "Love you too mom." *Getting out of bed*

She kissed your forehead

June: "Well come on down you have got to help me cook up some of those recipes we got from your home world." 

She left the room, and you followed down and started cooking. Another friend of one of Junes friends got contact with a "high ranking" official and got some files of all your family's recipes that had been found in earth bunkers. Of course, you don't know the part about the bunker. All you know is they found records of all your family's recorded works, including cooking recipes.

Y/n: "So who got the old recipes?" You asked

June: "Oh they said their name is BB."

You shrugged it off planning to say thanks if you meet them.

For the next few hours you cooked and baked things from your family, like your grandmothers famous pies and green bean casserole and cheese & broccoli casserole, and her Sweat potato & marshmallow dish. And your fathers Texan styled BBQ meats and honey glazed ham. and you added a spice to the deviled eggs.

Sure you kind missed it all but this new home just felt more loving. After all, your bratty brothers got the most expensive stuff, your dad would get you to not say anything with guest as to not "embarrass the family" and your mom who was always busy cooking and chatting with the guest to pay attention and when she did it was nagging about how you looked and why you didn't unfold the wrapping paper. 

Here you were treated like an equal...and you loved that.

---3 hours later---

The table was set and you and your new family had put the last touches to the tree.

 When you had finished the snow was falling, you never saw snow where you lived so this was welcomed with excitement

Y/n: "Wow its so beautiful outside..."

Skylar: "Sure is bro...Dam I don't recognize that smell."

June: "Sky! language!"

Skylar: "Sorry mom...its just so strange."

June: "Most of the ingredients were hard to get."

Skylar: "Uhh why?"

Y/n: "I'll tell everyone when the guest get here and we all eat."