Chapter 17

Today we were currently in class, and there was 1 week left before the final exams began. I could probably get first place even if I was human thanks to all the teachings I got from some of my ultimate aliens. Especially my smarter aliens like Brainstorm and Greymatter.

The smarter I am, the smarter my aliens get, and thanks to some self teachings, I got remarkably smarter. However there were 2 parts of the exam. The written and the practical portion. We'll fight heroes.

Momo was going to help them all study, meanwhile, I was just relaxing. "Hey Midoriya. You've used all our quirks once, or at least similar ones, do you recommend any strategies?" Iida asks. 

"Yes I do. For you, you have amazing speeds, but your reaction time is slower, so you should speed that up."

"Kaminari, you can't your quirk without risking hurting someone close to you, so here's a metal disk you can throw and let your quirk travel through it. I'll assist you with using it later this week."

"Mina, in order to maximize the effectiveness of your acid, might I suggest using your hands like this while shooting acid." I say as I make my hands into a nosel.

"Momo, you can make toxic gas and gas masks for your teammates if you ever need to."

"Mineta, you could work on your aim."

"Shoji, you have 360 vision and hearing, along with incredible strength, but if I'm correct you can extend your limbs as well and keep them multiplying, so I'll train you with Wildvine."

After a lot of rambling and strategies, we get to lunch. Some kid hits me in the back of his elbow. "Oh sorry, your head's so big it's hard to miss." He says. "So's your ego and mouth. Leave me alone Monoma." I say.

"You know that's not a very hero-y thing to say." He says. I punch him in the face, knocking him out cold and catching his tray. "I'm not in a very "hero-y mood" as you call it when I'm hungry." I say as I return to my meal.

"Midoriya. You can't just do that!" Iida says. "I was just trying to shut him up. I barely train in my human body, he was just weak if he couldn't take that." I say. We continue eating.

"So Midoriya, what would you say your strongest alien is?" Kirishima asks. "You know that's a good question. What is your strongest form?" Mina asks.

"Alien X." I say. They all blink. "You probably don't know which alien that is, most likely because I never used him in a mission, but if you want a run down of his powers, he's god. Ultimatrix, display an image of my Celestialsapien form.

 Ultimatrix, display an image of my Celestialsapien form

"Wow..." They all say. "Wait a minute. Judging by his symbol, he's normal, so what'd happen if he went ultimate?" Kirishima asks.

"Oh no, I can't be ultimate alien x since his power output couldn't be contained by his body and would destroy the whole universe. I'm currently seeing what I can do incase a celestialsapien were to come from the forge of creation to this universe and I needed more power. I guess I could always force the fight back to the forge of creation if needed." I say.

"What's the forge of creation?" Asks Uraraka.

"A dimension that exist outside the multiverse that can only be accessed by beings with a higher understanding of reality and you need to be able to survive without oxygen as well." I say. "So what are the drawbacks of regular alien x and if there aren't any, why aren't you him all the time?" Tsuyu asks.

"I have split personality disorder and can't move unless all 3 of us come to an agreement. The 3 voices are, Bellicus the voice of rage. Serena, the voice of compassion. Then there's me, the voice of reason." I say. Everyone was shocked with all the power he had at his fingertips.

Most of them so shocked they were quiet for the rest of lunch. Whatever. Around a week later, we were doing the practical exam. I had trained them all for this.

When we got their there were  teachers, however you could only see 8. I knew Nezu was in Aizawa's scarf since he told me it was comfortable. "Now then..." He says. "Let us begin the last test."

Sorry, I'll do more next chapter, it's just with school back I don't have as much time to work and I had to catch up since I was sick. I'll see you all next time.