Chapter 36

Everyone in the room looked towards the U.A. students. "I thought you'd be of help considering you are his friends. Do any of you know what this form can do, and why I can't see it's future?" Night-eye asks the kids.

"Yeah. It's god from what Midoriya described it as. Complete control over reality. The only downside is that he can't use it as he pleases, as 2 other cosmic entities control Alien X as well." Kirishima says.

"Then it's possible they'll all agree on using the form if all 3 of them care for Eri on that large a scale, they could still cause a large amount of chaos. As such, we'll have to attack before Midoriya finds them." Nighteye says, as he starts going over a plan for everyone to follow.

Midoriya's Pov...

I was continuing on my way to find all of the people who hurt Eri. I encountered a few people, who I silently took out. I didn't really know my way around, and the place seemed to constantly be changing, and it turned out, it was because it was.

At some point I saw a stone wall shift in front of me. This isn't working. I turn into Ghostfreak and start phasing through walls, searching for Chisaki's goons, and having the ultimatrix tell me where I have and haven't been.

I at some point found eri's old room. Seeing brought an awful taste to my mouth. Someone walked in, so I used my telekinesis to smash them into the wall. Then I drag him to the top, and toss him into the spatial containment orb with his friends, so they can't escape. 

The Ultimatrix then notified me that someone had passed through. I identified them, their quirk mimic, along with a performance enhancer had allowed him to constantly keep changing the hallways. I possess him, and force him to the surface, before forcing him unconscious, and leaving him with the rest.

I program where in the world he'd go. The spatial displacement orb sent them to the universe I made for my aliens. People were sent to planets which matched their quirks or attitudes. A man with Crystallization was on Diamondhead and Chromastone's planet. A man with Eat was on a planet eating frenzy with Upchucks. The man with Mimic was sent to my version of the Anur system, in Ghostfreak's environment.

I then floated back down, and saw 2 villains. One with a plague doctors mask, and no weapons, while the other was wearing the beak part, and dressed in normal closes, I knocked the small man out, but the moment I exited his body, the villain attempted to punch me.

I stopped it with telekinesis. Then I knock him out cold forcefully though possession. Then I take them to the orb. I put the punchy dude on Terradino. Homeworld of Humungousaur and Astrodactyl. I put the shield dude on my version of Anur Transyl, where he'll need that shield to not be crushed by all the Frankenstrikes.

 I put the shield dude on my version of Anur Transyl, where he'll need that shield to not be crushed by all the Frankenstrikes

I then go back in.

I fly deep down, and see some goons of Shigaraki. Twice and Toga. I'm not here for them, so I leave them alone. I'm not here for them yet, however, I do stick a tracker to both of them. Then I hear what they're talking about.

"I hope that overhaul a**hole gets what he deserves." Twice says. I grab him and Toga, with my tentacles and force them to look into my eye. "He's alive?" I ask in a threatening and upset way. 

Both shiver when I grab them, but Toga looks at me, in a way, showing her bloodlust like a yandere. "Get your kinky hands off me hero, and yes he's alive." She says. I toss both across the hall, and search as fast as possible for Chisaki.

He's going to pay.