Chapter 41

No One's POV...

Liferion was just standing in the forge of creation, considering messing with some timeline. Then Midoriya had teleported to her, with a small girl hiding behind him. "Who is that and why is she here?" Liferion asks.

"This is Eri, I adopted her." Midoriya says. "Why?" Liferion asks him.

"It's a long story. Maybe spend some time with her and you'll find out. I have something to do involving some changing of the town under my tower, and there's a chance I'll rip a hole in space and time trying to make said changes if I'm not careful." He says.

"Then why not use your celestialsapien form and do it immediately so there's no risk?" She asks him. "Cause then it wouldn't be any fun." He says, disappearing. Liferion curses in an alien language impossible for Eri to understand and looks down at the child left in front of her.

"So, what's your power? In Midoriya's universe people are mostly born with powers." Liferion says, as she picks up the girl. "Umm... I can reverse time on... things I touch." Eri says.

"You sound nervous. Why?" Liferion asks her. Eri has trouble replying. "I can understand being scared when talking to a being millions of times stronger than you." She says.

Eri then starts to speak up. "I... I was hurt by a bad man." She says. Then Liferion looks at her, and then looks at another timeline. "Here watch." Liferion says, as she carries her. Then shows her a timeline where she was still tortured by Chisaki.

She looked scared. "Don't worry about him." Liferion says, as she moves her hand in a circular motion, making him explode into a bloody mess. "There's nothing to worry about. If he's the devil, then I'm god." Liferion says, as she holds Eri close to her.

Eri's scars were removed in moments. "Don't worry. For the rest of eternity, you'll be safe." She says as she hugs Eri very closely. Then she carries her to a small celestialsapien. "This is your sibling."

They sit across from the other and talk. Or at least try to. The celestialsapien child was happy to see her, and she was happy to interact with the celestialsapien, but neither could understand the other verbally.

Then Midoriya appeared once more.

"Hey. I'm back. Eri, we can go home now." I say. She walks over to Midoriya and hugs him. "Can we come back here soon?" She asks.

"Sure. Oh, and if you want to play with your brother, I can teach you their language." He says. "I'd like that." Eri says.

Then they teleport back to Midoriya's town under the tower. "I wonder if I should tell him that you don't understand our language." Liferion says. The child looks at her confused.

"Yeah, I'm not telling him a thing." She says smuggly.