Chapter 29

Deku's Pov...

I rush towards him, and he does the same. He's about to blast me, but I grab his arm and toss him over me into the ground. He then gets up and looks at me angrily. He rushes at me again, and uses an explosion before he's in my reach. I jump back and dodge the blast for the most part.

He fires another soon after, and I jump again, onto a lamp post. He then blast that down. To which I dodge again. After watching his movements a bit, I figure him out. He blast at me again, but I run forward, then jump to the side to avoid it.

I punch him in the face, and then kicked him in the ribs. He was sent flying back a bit. Then he looked towards me. Very upset, and probably confused at how I was beating him. "You must be wondering how I'm beating you without switching forms, so I'll tell you." I say. Then green light travels up my arm, in a similar way it would with Upgrade. My pupils then turn to my Ultimatrix symbol.

"Having master control and the Ultimatrix attached to me for so long, has caused it to spread into my body as a precaution to protect me. Therefore, I'm as durable as the Ultimatrix, and it's virtually indestructible thanks to the modifications I made. I'm faster as well, but ever since I got the Ultimatrix, it felt more normal to be in alien form. We can keep going, or you can give up. Which is it?" I ask.

He then blast my face as hard as he could. I decided not to dodge that one since I didn't need to. I just tanked it. I pressed a pressure point by his neck, and he was out cold. I then become Pro-Spector and used mana to carry him to recovery girl.

I dropped him on a cot, and then started to leave back to the dorms, but then All Might came to talk to me. "Hey All Might." I say. "Hello young midoriya. I know it's a bit late to say this to you, but sorry for assuming you were all for one's successor." He tells me. 

"Eh. It's okay. I didn't expect people to just believe my watch being the reason I have multiple powers, some being much more powerful than yours." I say. Then I look down to my hand, which was still green from being in my anodite form.

I then use magic to be more human looking. It was a lot more comfortable than being human. Once the Ultimatrix attached itself to me, my body felt rather unnatural, probably because my veins were made of metal.

That was itchy to say the least. I made some pills a while to make it less irritating. So, now that I had free time, I decided I may as well watch how the great hero Ben 10 came to be. 

I time travelled far back in time, and found Professor Paradox hiding in a bush with what seemed to be a teenager with a weird version of the omnitrix. While a kid, seemingly ben picked up the omnitrix in the crater.

"Okay professor, mind explaining what's going on?" I ask him. "Ah, just on time. Good to see you again Midoriya. I was just about to go find you, but it looks like you found us. Now, we need to save the multiverse, are you in?" He asks.

"Of course. And you must be Ben right?" I ask the teenager in a white jacket and green jacket. "Um... yeah. You also know about these aliens and watches and... stuff?" He asks me.

"He isn't the Ben from the timeline who had the omnitrix, is he?" I ask Paradox. "No, he isn't. But you'll meet him in due time. Now come along now." He says, as we walk through a blue portal. Guess I'll be doing more than watching Ben's story.