Chapter 45

Today, was the day that class 1A was going to do rescue training in the underground shopping mall. So, I was going to let Eri join in. She was dreaming of being just like me when she wanted to grow up.

I didn't mind, and I knew she'd be safe, and since I didn't want to make her feel like I didn't trust her, so I let her do it by herself.

After all, as I won't always be there for her.

...

...

...

Okay, I will always be there for her, but she should know I completely trust her. If she was ever put in serious harm, I would protect her, but right now, I'll let her be. In this training simulation, she shouldn't be put in real danger. And if she is, she has the omnitrix. However, if she calls my name for help, then I'll be there in a second. Probably less.

So, while waiting for her training to be over, I wait outside with Aizawa. He was always fun to talk to. At least for me. For others he can be a bit too emotionless. I likes that about him, he was always straight to the point.

For now however, that didn't matter. I was trying to figure out which alien his quirk developed from. I guess it's possible he got part of his quirk from Eye-guy, since it only affected his eyes. Maybe an energy alien, since it de-activates the quirk organ. I could possibly manipulate a quirk organ to prevent it from activating. So, if I wanted to know which aliens his quirk came from, I'd have to analyze his dna and cross reference it with the omnitrix.

Actually, there's a chance that he may have an alien's dna who isn't in the omnitrix. That'd be interesting. He eventually noticed me staring at him. "Why are you looking at me?" He asks. "I'm trying to figure out which aliens gave you the quirk you have." I say.

"Aren't there more interesting people to ask that about? Like all for one?" He asks. "Not really. He's basically just Feedback and Chromastone. He didn't realize the potential his quirk has, and thankfully he never will. He could drain someone of all their energy, and just leave them dead." I say.

"Then shouldn't you have already guessed which of your forms I have?" He asks. "No. There's just so many possibilities for your quirk. I'm surprised how lucky you got with you quirk." I say. As he's about to retort, a few student's come up. Uraraka, Tsuyu, Momo and Iida. "Hey guys. We need help-"

"I know what the situation is, their fine, and knowing everyone else, they'll be fine. If things are getting out of hand, I'll intervene. Until then, help your fellow classmates escape. In the future, you'll need to make decisions like this on your own. We are excluded from helping you in this exam unless it's absolutely necessary." I say. She quickly nods, and turns around.

"If you ever retire from hero business, how would you like working at U.A.?" Aizawa asks me. "Wouldn't that be interesting. Two #1 heroes teaching at U.A., wouldn't that be interesting. U.A. would definitely get more popular. I'll consider it." I say.

"Doesn't he technically already work here without pay. He got his hero license, so there's nothing keeping him here." Recovery-girl says. "There is one thing keeping me here. The league of villains. I know their going to keep targeting U.A., or atleast class 1A as payback. So I'm here to make sure they're prepared for them. It sits bad on my conscious to let someone be unprepared for the inevitable." I say.

"Has that ever happened once?" Aizawa asked. "Maybe. If it did, it was early on when I was still an ameteur. I recall one event where it didn't happen however. There was this kid with the ability to stretch his body. He wanted to be a hero, but he said his quirk was useless. I trained him with Wildvine and taught him how to effectively use his quirk. A few weeks later, his mother was attacked by a villain and he saved her by slingshotting himself away. He almost died from the crash, but I saved him as Wildvine, and told him he did a good job, before taking the villain down." I say.

Then I hear a loud crash as Eri's Heatblast bust through the ground. She had a bright yellow fire with white rocks as a body, and her horn was still there, but was more of a curving out volcano.

"Good job Eri!" I shout to her. "Thanks dad!" She yells back smiling.

"Do we also get congratulated?" Kaminari asks. "Not by me. I don't work here yet." I say, as the others look at me.

"C'mon Eri! Lunch time!" I yell, causing her to fire board over to me and transform into a human once again. "Yay! I want to eat those spicy tacos you mentioned once." She says.

"Sure, just don't be surprised if your tongue burns." I tell her, as I turn into Heatblast as well, and fly her to the dorms to make her lunch.