Chapter 10

I was walking into the arena as Big Chill, only to meet Endeavor half way. "So, you're the vigilante that's got everyone excited. I'm not impressed yet. Only one that's seemed impressive so far is the big guy, and he's only one of the few you've shown today, but despite that your supposed to be impressive, so give my son one good fight so he comes back to reality and uses his fire." He says.

"I'll see what I can do." I say, not actually believing I should help Endeavor for his reasons. He is not a good hero. Sure, he saved more people than All Might, but that was in the sport of competition. One he couldn't win.

I actually theorize that between Endeavors money, pride and Todoroki's hate for him, he may have abused his son while training him. In which case, I will stop that, for Todoroki's sake.

I enter the arena and across from me is Todoroki. I walk forward. "So, finally time to take you on." Todoroki says. The moment the match begins, he launches a giant glacier at me, which I just phase through.

"You know, Todoroki. It's gonna take a lot more than Ice to beat something that can survive in the vacuum of space." I tell him. "I refuse to use my fire. I'll show my old man I can beat him without his power." He says.

"Firstly, just call him old man if you're going to insult him. Secondly, why won't you use your fire?" I ask. This seems to get him angry as he blast more ice at me. "Like I said, I won't use his quirk!" Todoroki says.

"Take it from someone who has a quirk that can become like anyone else's, the power is yours! I've walked a mile in everyone's shoe and then some. Experience from some of the best quirks and some of the worst, yet each of them are my own." I say.

He seems kinda shocked by this revelation, so I whisper some words into his ear that All Might said from a commercial or interview, I lost track of all the inspiring things he's said. They remind him of the past as well.

His fireside then ignites. I walk forward through the fire and reach him. "Sorry if I didn't mention this, but I also eat solar radiation in this form." I say as I toss him out of the ring.

He gets up soon after and looks furious at first, but then asks "Any other crazy things this alien can do?"

"Well every 80 years or so I give birth, eating a long of metal and then spitting out into a giant nest. However since my transformations have different lifespans the birth thing happens more often than I'd like to admit. Every 8 years or so." I say.

"You have kids?" He asks. "Yeah. They feed on solar radiation though, which can be a pain to get, but thankfully I collected enough to last them a lifetime and the supernova went off far from earth so it's okay." I say.

'What?' Everyone thought, except for Eri who knew of Midoriya's tendencies to fly into space with a timer as Jetray.

Eri had indeed met my children. Once I get into U.A. I'll probably put them in a pocket dimension in my dorm room.

After the match is over I get into the seats with 1A and someone from class 1B. He was being annoying so I flicked him in the face. Big Chill may not be strength based, but he still has some power.

The annoying kid fell to the ground. "Sorry." I say. "No need. I'd have done the same thing." Say a girl with orange hair and a ponytail. I believe her name is Kendo. I sit down and look at Class 1A.

"So is it true you have kids?" Asks Kirishima. "Yeah. I should have a picture on my phone. Hold on." I say as the ultimatrix opens a small portal which I take my phone out of. I then scroll through and show them a photo I took of them. All of the people aww-ed.

"Who's the lucky person?" They ask. "Actually, in this form I reproduce asexually. I don't have a gender. However, I'm considering doing it as Ultimate Big Chill next time." I say.

"Let me guess, because you're asexual you have to reproduce?" Momo asks. "Yeah, and I don't really have consciousness when it happens. All I do know is that I eat a lot of metal and molten lava." I say.

We continue waiting for the match, and my next one is against Iida. "Don't hold back." I tell him. I walk into the arena as Fasttrack. I ignore Present Mic's introduction for me, I run around Iida in the match. He's fast, but I'm faster and have more control. Eventually he runs straight at me in which case I grab his arm and toss him over me and out of the arena.

"You're skills are impressive. But the months at this school can't compare to years of experience fighting actual villains daily." I say as I help him up. "Incredible. Ten once again shows his powers are well enough to defeat Iida." Present Mic says.

"Well, it's not just power, but also experience. As I'm sure plenty of heroes know, a newbie isn't going to be as skilled as a professional. Due to experience, and well they did manage in the USJ, I was the one who evacuated and rescued most of them. I've also had a lot of free range training as I haven't been too concerned for what the laws said about my quirk. Simply put, experience got him in the end." I say.

Most people in the crowd seem to nod. Iida seems taken back a bit though. I probably did a great deal of help to his pride/reputation. I also saved his brother, however my next match I dreaded most.

It was with Bakugou. I wasn't going to go easy on him. Once the match is over, I'm going to reveal myself to the world, after I make sure I'm still wearing clothes. It's been 1 year since I became human and I'm not willing to let everyone at the festival and possibly in the world see me naked.