Chapter 24

"I just had a feeling. And I can guess your next one too. Pain." I say, preparing for one of the most intense fights of my life.

Bakugou's pov...

I didn't like this one bit. First that useless Deku goes missing and that old hag has me go look for him, then he just shows back up with a million quirks like some sort of hot shot. Thinking he's the best.

What's worse is that at that dumb festival, he still beat me, even though I'm supposed to be the better one. Me! I was basically burning with anger, at how he thought he was better than me. How everyone thought he was better than me.

HOW COULD THEY NOT SEE I WAS SUPERIOR!?! He's getting praised while all of my achievements are just ignored. I hate him so much, I don't need him to rescue me. I'll rescue myself from these dumb villains.

It's simple. Avoid the man in the mask, and beat up the rest of them once he's down. Easy. Once this is done, everyone will know I'm superior to Deku. EVERYONE!

Midoriya's pov...

I turn into xlr8 and rush at All for One before turning into Armodrillo and preparing a mighty punch. However, a gust of wind was produced from his hand that sent me flying back, and I almost smashed through buildings, but I thankfully became Big Chill before that happened, so the damage was avoided, however this dude was powerful.

I fly back to the crater. I then turn into Heatblast, and shoot a barrage of fire balls at him, before turning to Arctiguana, and blasting a beam of ice at him, also creating a path of it, before becoming Ampfibian and electrocuting the ice.

He blocks the fire, but thankfully, he didn't see the ice or electricity because of it, and was electrocuted. "Clever trick. My turn." He says, as he grabs me with red whips which look as if it were a corrupted galvanic mechamorph.

I turn into goop and make my body more acidic, causing them to melt on contact with my body. Then All Might lands here with us. "About time you showed up." I say.

I then rush at All for One again, this time, dodging his air blast, and then becoming Buzzshock, and electrocuting him. He then get's distracted and looks at me, leading to him getting punched in the back.

I then turn into Armodrillo and uppercut the villain that was sent flying towards me, and look up preparing for whatever he may have. He rights himself in the air, but what's behind him is far more interesting, and possibly, dangerous.

 He rights himself in the air, but what's behind him is far more interesting, and possibly, dangerous

A spaceship. Most likely alien. Then something falls or is rather shot out of the ship. It's a red orb, and out of the orb comes a weird Cthulhu looking creature, but it lacks the wings.

 It's a red orb, and out of the orb comes a weird Cthulhu looking creature, but it lacks the wings

"I see you are the one to bear the Ultimatrix. No matter. Hand it over, and I promise you won't face the same fate as the last person to put it on." They say.

"Who even are you?" I ask. "Vilgax, conquer of worlds, and once I get that watch, conquer of the universe." He says, and I get ready to face both Vilgax the Conquer, and All for One. Thank god All Might is on my team, otherwise, I might have to send them both to the moon.

I get in a stance and turn into Ultimate Greymatter. "I hope you're ready to fight, because if not, you won't stand a chance against my vastly superior intellect." I say.