Chapter 5

10 months Later

It was the U.A. entrance exam today, and Pesky Dust was entering. I was going to watch the hero course, all of them.

How, you may ask. Ghostfreak.

He let me fly in with no one even noticing

He let me fly in with no one even noticing. I watched along side the heroes. Eventually, the zero pointers comes out. No one bothered going after them, but after a girl gets stuck under a rock, as the zero pointer is about the crush her, I go under the earth and then once I'm where the zero pointer is. I then turn into Ampfibian and make it malfunction.

It starts to fall back, and inside the robot, I change into Ghostfreak

It starts to fall back, and inside the robot, I change into Ghostfreak. I go back to the observation room.

"How did the robot malfunction Nezu? I thought you said they were top notch?" Vlad King asks.

"Most likely someone with a quirk did it. As you can see, there was an energy spike inside the robot, and from one of the camera's we can vaguely see a green flash from inside. Whoever did it isn't listed in the exam." Nezu says.

"So we have an intruder. I'll-"

"No need Midnight. As we can see the robot was leaning forward, but it fell backwards. Whoever did this was trying to save the girl. If she were crushed by the robot, then I doubt Recovery girl could fully heal her." Nezu says.

"So, a vigilante most likely?" Asks Aizawa. "Most likely. Probably one of the vigilante's that's popped up 2 years ago. Throughout the 2 years they've been active, they've saved a lot of people, and even assisted some heroes to the point where they refuse to capture them. The only one we managed to talk to is here this year, and even they don't seem to know much about their colleagues. However, I would like to challenge Brainstorm to a game of chess." He says. Maybe if my secret gets out.

I then leave and hope the best for other me.

2 weeks later Pesky Dust Pov...

I was waiting for my acceptance letter into U.A.

It finally arrived and once I opened it, I was greeted by principle Nezu, telling me I made it into the General Education. I got prepared for classes.

A lot of people were wondering if I was meant to be in this class. I'm going to be honest, I couldn't even open the door, until a kid with purple hair showed up and did it for me. "Okay class, please come to the front of the class one at a time and introduce us with your name and quirk." He says. I found out the purple haired kid was Shinso, and his quirk is mind control.

Then it was my turn. "Hi. I'm Pesky Dust. My quirk is Fairy. I'm able to use basically all the abilities of a fairy. I can also produce sleep spores and even enter my enemies dream. I'm also a former vigilante." I say as I reference the symbol on my chest.

"He's here since he was a bug that got a quirk. He didn't understand laws at the time, and now that he does he's here as a special opt student. Now we have to go the orientation kids." He says.

I then follow him after getting tired of flying, I sit on Shinso's head. He doesn't seem to mind. I then listen to the orientation, being very focused. After realising it's not important, I use Pesky Dust dream abilities to communicate between other me.

So, how are you? I ask him.

Good. I just took down another villain. Apparently something, is going to go down at the USJ. I'll be there, obviously, but if someone tells the teachers about what happened, I want you to go with them. I might need an extra hand. He says to me.

Sure thing. I reply.

I then look at the door. I watch the rest of the orientation and once it's time for lunch. I grabbed lunch and flew over to a table. There I saw class 1A, Bakugou was in it, as I expected. I flew over to them. "Hi, can I sit here?" I ask as the rest of the class looks at me.

All the girls 'aww' and say yes. I look over to see Bakugou, upset. Not by me but something else. I then look over the whole class. Only 19 students were there. One of them was gone.

"Wait, I get what's happening. Aizawa expelled someone, didn't he?" I ask. Everyone looks my direction. "How'd you know?" One of them asks. He had yellow hair and a black lightning bolt in it.

"There's only 19 of you here, all 20 of you weren't at the orientation, and he's known for expelling students. Last year, he expelled a whole class. That's where there's no class 2A." I tell them. They looked shocked.

"How do you know that?" The red haired boy asked. "I'm Pesky Dust, the ex-vigilante. I didn't understand the laws for a while, as I'm an animal with a quirk, but once I found out about the laws, I decided to come here and be a hero. And since Aizawa likes to expel students, I figured there was a good chance I could claim an empty spot in the Hero Course during the U.A. Sports Festival." I say.

They all seem shocked. "You think you'll get that far?" Bakugou asks. "Of course I do. I'm an ex-vigilante. I wouldn't have been one if I couldn't make it in a fight." I say. Eventually the day ends and I do what I can do best. Prepare.