Chapter 1

My name is Maxine DuPont and I'm 17 years old. I have a twin named Benji. He's older then me by only 2 minutes but still thinks he can control me. We have two older brothers. Ace is 25 years older and he helps my oldest brother with the family business in downtown New York. Aiden is my legal guardian. He's 32 years older. Our parents passed almost 10 years ago in a car crash and Aiden has been raising us all since.
Right now Benji and I are walking home from school. I know he's pissed off with me because he had to stay back and wait for me to get out of detention. A detention I didn't do anything to even deserve. The teacher hates me. He yelled at me for talking during class but I didn't. I don't have friends. I have no one to talk to. Plus I barely talk as it is at school and home nowadays. He told Benji I had to stay after for an hour then I could leave. Benji ended up going to the library. While I served my detention. Mr.Jones decided I needed a weeks worth of detentions. It's Tuesday and I must serve one everyday after school until Friday. It's unfair. I didn't do it. The entire detention he kept looking at me. When he came over to "check on me" he rubbed my arms up and down. I felt uncomfortable with it and how he was looking at me. Finally the bell rang and I got up and left.
Now Benji and I are on our way home. He's livid. I know I'm headed to my doom. As soon as we get home he's going to tell Aiden and Ace I got detention for the week and Aiden will blister my ass. I'm not gonna lie, I'm slightly terrified. I used to be able to talk to Benji and go to him for anything and everything but lately he shuts me out and tries to control me. He was my best friend and now it feels like I've lost him.
We walk in the door and into the kitchen where I put my book bag down on the bench.

Aiden: "MAXINE FRANCES DUPONT HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT A TEACHER"
Me: "you don't understand I...."
before I could even finish he cuts me off.
Aiden: "WHAT THE FUCK DO I NOT UNDERSTAND. YOU TALKED BACK TO A TEACHER"
Me: "no Aiden, I didn't..."
Aiden storms over to me and grips my arm and lands five hard swats to my Jean covered bottom. Even with just his hand it hurt. He hits the hardest. Tears start to pool in my eyes already. I know I'm in for a world of pain.
Aiden: "don't you dare talk back to me. We will handle this behavior in my office. Now"
He has a firm grip on my arm which I'm sure will bruise and drags me to his office. He slams his door shut as soon as we get in.
Aiden: "pants down and bend over my desk. NOW MAXINE"
I do as I am told and I grip the other side of his desk. What he does next shocks me. He pulls my panties down. I hear him undo his belt. I couldn't prepare myself for the pain I was about to endure. I could see the fire in my oldest brothers eyes. He has never spanked me out of anger or hatred before but he's about to right now. I'm truly terrified of him in this moment. He wouldn't even let me explain my side of the story. I don't deserve this punishment.

**SWISH***CRACK***SWISH***CRACK

I lost count after 20. I can't handle much more. He's never spanked or hit me this hard and this many times. I can't take much more.
I'm crying so hard I can't even scream anymore. My throat is raw. My nose is running.

**SWISH***CRACK***SWISH***CRACK

He finally stops and drops his belt. He yanks my jeans up. I can barely stand. My legs are wobbly. I feel light headed from all the crying. He starts rubbing my back.
Aiden: "it's over max. All is forgiven. Here let me hold you love"
I can't believe him. He punished me out of anger for something I didn't even do and now he wants to hug me. I don't want him to touch me. I don't want him anywhere near me.

Me: "no. Don't touch me. DON'T TOUCH ME EVER AGAIN"

He backed up and I limped out of his office as fast as I could. I pass my other two brothers sitting at the kitchen island. I don't even spare them a glance.
I make it to my room and close and lock my door shut. I go into my bathroom with tears still pouring down my face. How could he do that to me. His little sister. I struggle trying to pull my pants down. When i turn around and look in the mirror I notice blood. There bruising and welts. My bottom is literally swollen. There's a lot of blood coming from multiple welts. He's never done this to me before. I don't know what I did to deserve this. But I didn't deserve this. I'm starting to feel dizzy looking at all the blood. I try to grab a towel and hold to my bottom but it hurts too bad. I can't hold myself up much longer but it hurts to much to sit. I take a few breathes and when I look up at myself in the mirror I start to see black dots. The rest was a blur.