Chapter 4

Max's POV:

I'm back at school, currently sitting in my fourth period class. One more class then I have to serve detention for Mr. Jones. Not gonna lie, I'm absolutely terrified. Last detention he kept staring at me and rubbing on me. He only gave me detention to make me feel uncomfortable. I don't know why he hates me. I don't do anything to get me noticed in his class, or in any of my classes for that matter. 
I'm also still sore from Aidens beating the other day too so today has been hard for me. Sitting down has been excruciating but I'd rather be here at school then at home. I've been avoiding all my brothers. If they ask me anything, I answer with only one or two words, a nod or shake of my head or I shrug my shoulders. Im scared of all three of them but especially Aiden. But Ace and Benji aren't any better. They didn't help me. They never have before so I don't know why I hoped they would this past time when Aiden hit me.
I walk to my next class where I stare at the clock the entire time watching the seconds tick by. The final bell of the day rings. I slowly make my way to my locker to drop off my books I don't need for homework this weekend since it's Friday when Benji walks up to me.

Benji: "hey Max"
Max: "hi"
Benji: "you okay Max?"
I just shrug my shoulders in response and slowly pack up my bag.
Benji: "I'm gonna wait for you. I'll be on the soccer field then meet you at the car at 4pm, okay?"
I just looked down and nodded. I hear Benji sigh.
Benji: "okay Max. It'll be okay. Text or call me if anything happens. I love you Max"

I just put my bag on my shoulder and started to walk to Mr. Jones classroom.
I arrive and of course, I am the only student in his detention this evening.

20mins into detention. I feel Mr. Jones eyes on me. I keep doing my homework silently while avoiding his gaze.
Next thing I know is he is standing behind me with his hands on my shoulders.

Mr. Jones: "I've missed you these past few days in class. You realize you have to make up every detention you missed so it looks like we will be spending a lot of time together"
He states as he moves his hands down my arms and grabs my thighs. He roughly squeezes them. I feel uncomfortable. This isn't appropriate or okay.

Max: "please stop"
Mr. Jones: "now why would I do that kitten. No one is around to stop me and you surely won't stop me"

His hands go back up my arms and then he gripes my breasts. I cry out.

Max: "stop. Please don't touch me"

He doesn't stop. He moves his head closer to mine and starts to kiss my neck. I feel paralyzed. I can't move. I'm terrified. I don't want this. I feel disgusting and I want to leave. I don't know what to do.
My saving grace. The bell rings signaling the end of detention. However as soon as I try to move, he holds me in place. Benji where are you. Anyone. Anyone could walk in right now and I'd be happy. I want to get out of here.
His assault of groping my body and sucking on my neck continues then he grabs in between my legs and I cry out again. I'm trying to ouch his hands away and he grips my arms harder which hurts since I already have a bruise on one arm thanks to Aiden. I look at the clock and it's 4:10pm. How has Benji not realized I'm running late. Tears are falling down my cheeks.

Benji's POV:
I look down at my watch and notice it's 4pm. I head to my car and see that Max isn't there. That's not like her. I check my phone and I have no missed texts or calls from her. She's probably just at her locker or in the bathroom. I answer a few texts and check my email while waiting for Max to show up. Next thing I know is that it's 4:15 and Max is still not out here. Something must be up. I head inside the school and towards Mr. Jones classroom where she was serving the detention that she didn't deserve. I get to his door and it's locked. I instantly have an unsettling feeling in my gut. I hear voices and I know that they are in there. Then I hear a cry. It's Max. Somethings not right. I kick the handle on the door and brake the lock. I bust into the room and I see that sleaze ball teachers hands all over my sister. He backs away as soon as he sees me. I notice Max's red and puffy eyes, the deep breaths she's trying to take and I see the red marks on her arms which I'm sure Jones have her.

Benji: "Max get yourself bag and wait in the hallway for me"

I watch her slowly grab her stuff and make her way past me.
I walk up to the teacher and immediately throw my fist back and connect it with his nose. CRACK. I continue to punch him over and over again. He's finally passed out. I grab my stuff and notice his phone is facing right where Max was sitting. The bastard was filming him touching her. Disgusting. I should kill this piece of shit. I take his phone with me to show Ace and Aiden and to get him thrown out of school and put in jail unless Ace and Aiden decide to kill him. I would not oblige to it.
I walk out of the classroom and Max is on the floor with her knees to her chest. I hear her soft cries. I try to talk to her but it's not working. I grab her bag and throw it over my shoulder. I lean down and pick up my twin in my arms and carry her out to the car and place her in the passenger seat then buckle her up. She's whispering "I'm sorry" over end over again. She ha smithing to be sorry about.
The whole car ride home I'm pissed off. I can't believe he touched her. That's why he gave her detention. The sick dirt bag. I should've checked on her sooner. Or better yet, I should've just say in the classroom with her. I'm so stupid. I'm supposed to protect her. I've failed s twice in one week now. What kind of brother and twin am I. I'm a horrible one. We get to the house and Max is still crying and whispering apologizes. I go around the car and pick her up and carry her inside. As soon as we get inside Aiden and Ace are there and they both were clearly having a conversation related to work and it doesn't look like it was a good one. The both looks way and notice the distress our sister is in.

Ace: "Benny what happened? Max what's wrong sweetheart"
Aiden: "what has happened Benji?"
Benji: " he touched her. That damn teacher gave her detention so her could assault her. He even had the audacity to film it. Here's his phone"

Both of my oldest brothers watch the video as Max cries in my arms. She's still apologizing and won't stop.

Benji: "max please stop apologizing. You did nothing wrong. You're safe now. I promise. I'm here. You're safe"
Max: "I'll never be safe. Not at school. Not here"
That broke my heart a little but I can't blame her. I looked at my brothers and they both had fire in their eyes. They are both clearly as pissed off as I am.

Aidens POV:
That bastard. He thought he could get away with touching my sister. My Max. Benji put Max in his bad after she cries herself to sleep on the couch. He updated us on what he did.
I'm proud he took care rod him but I sent my men to collect him. I'm not letting him off so easy. He will have a slow and painful death. I'll make sure of it.
I feel absolutely terribly. I beat Max for something she didn't do. Then she got assaulted for that same reason. I can't believe I didn't listen to my sister. I've been so stressed and angry with work lately that I let it all cloud my judgement.
I'm the boss of the American Mafia. My father passed it down to me when he died. I was going but well prepared. He trained me well. But lately we have had many attacks on us. I'm positive it's by the Russians.
I'm so disappointed in myself. I hurt the one thing that means the most to me. Max rarely gets in trouble and she hasn't in awhile. I should've known there was more to the story. I can't believe I took my anger out on her. I can't get the images of her on the bathroom floor bleeding because I spanked her that bad with my belt.
I'll never give up trying to earn her forgiveness even though I don't think she will ever forgive me and she has every right not too.
Unfortunately she will hate me even more when she turns 18 I'm a few months. Our father signed a marriage contract with the Italian mafia Don at the time signifying the marriage of their son to Max. Max doesn't know yet because I've been trying my hardest to find any possible loophole to get her out of it. She doesn't deserve this life. She doesn't deserve this pain. I should've done better. She deserves better.