Project Impossible

Thump... thump... thump. Artemis slowly woke with heartbeat in her ears. Her steel eyes managed to flutter open. Her view appeared to consist of ...Wally? Oh yeah, Wally. She had fallen asleep in the same bed as Wallace Rudolf West. 'What was I thinking?' She scolded herself mentally. She meant to just come into his room and make sure the dumb kid was still alive. How did she end up like this? For some reason, however, she didn't want to move.

'This is humiliating!' she thought mentally face palming. 'This stupid speedster! Why did he have to die in my dreams? Why should I care? He would way rather have Roy on the team, obviously.' She sat there until Wally eventually rustled to life.

"Mornin' nightmare girl." Wally mumbled keeping his eyes closed.

"Save it baywatch." she sat up to twist and crack her back.

"What?! You came in my room." He sat up as well his hair a mess.

"Look, I'm going to go get breakfast." she slid off the end of his bed and stretched her arms.

"I'm coming too! I'm always up for food. Especially when it's with you cutie." he popped up off his bed and tamed his hair.

"Go away." Artemis' voice came from down the hall. Wally sped up next to her and they walked side by side in their pajamas. When they entered the kitchen a whistle broke the silence.

"Wow. 2 weeks of amnesia and you guys are already sleeping together." Robin snickered leaning against the kitchen counter.

Artemis' face turned red faster than Wally can run. "I-it wasn't like that!" She balled her fists. Wally had a look of amusement and satisfaction across his face. He was clearly enjoying this.

"Then why are you blushing Arrow Girl?" He raised an eyebrow at her.

"I'm not!!!" She yelled at the kid turning her face to the side so he couldn't see.

"I can see you blushing." he said nonchalantly picking at his nails.

"No you can't!" She said completely turning around.

"Ha! You didn't deny it!" He badgered.

"SHUT UP!!!!"

Wally's smirk grew.He was definitely feeling the West charm. "how about we just get some breakfast?" Wally laughed.

"Good. Idea." Artemis growled storming to the fridge. Robin walked over to Wally with a huge smirk.

"Look at you Wally West." he was trying to make fun of his best friend, but he couldn't seem too.

"She even came to me!" He pointed to himself, joy spilling across his face. Robin just smirked at him. "Dude I swear it wasn't like that though." he held his hands up defensively.

"Ya ok, sure." Dick rolled his eyes.

"Hey don't do that sarcastic thing!" Wally pointed at him raising his eyebrow.

"Fine." Robin hopped in a barstool and put his hands behind his head.

Wally watched as Artemis grabbed various foods out of the fridge. She turned around and looked at the two boys. "Now am I going to have to do all of this work, or do you want to help?"she had a frying pan In one hand and her other on her hip.

"Sure babe." Wally winked and took the frying pan from her, grazing his fingers against hers. Artemis tensed up and took in a quick breath. 'stupid idiot.' was the only insult she could manage in her head. "Don't call me that." she growled at him.

"ooooh looks like I hit a sensitive spot." Wally elbowed her and snickered.

Artemis scoffed. "How 'bout you bird brain?" She turned and looked at the casual Robin.