Confession

Wally suited up in a flash and dashed back to where he left the stunned Robin and Aqualad seconds ago. He bounced on his heels anxiously.

"Well what are you waiting for?!" Wally almost yelled at Kaldur. "assemble the team! Let's go!!"

"Certainly." Kaldur smiled softly and swiftly walked away.

"I'm already in my suit so let's say we have a little chat bud." he snickered and leaned against the counter.

"What are you talking about?" Wally's voice cracked.

"Artemis." dick smirked.

"Yeah she's gone and the Devils spawn jinx did it. I honestly can't BELIEVE how anyone could do that to such a sweet, insanely hot, smart goddess like herself. I-I'm just completely...completely...FRUSTRATED!" He let out an exhausted sigh lifting his arms in annoyance.

Robin couldn't hold it in any longer he burst out laughing toppling over.
"Dude do you even hear yourself?!" He clutched his stomach laughing.

"What?!" His voice cracked again.

At this point Dicks face was getting slightly red and he was out of breath.
"I. Can't. Breath." He got over his laugh attack and stood back up still snickering slightly.

Wally crossed his arms defensively.
"Are you done yet?" He asked rolling is eyes.

Robin giggled once more and then coughed. "yeah ok sure. So now let's talk."

"I don't see what there is to talk about." Wally said clearly in denial.

Robin rolled his eyes annoyed with his ignorance. "dude you totally dig Artemis."

"Pfffffttttt whaaaaaat. I-i totally think you are off your bats robin. I mean me...and Artemis? That- that's just ew. Right?" Wally laughed nervously burning a slight pink and tugging at the neck of his suit.

"No Wally I'm serious now. if you keep denying this its just going to push her away. do you want to lose Artemis?" Dick new just how to play with people's emotions. He was going to pry the answers he wanted from him.

"You can't lose something you never had." Wally looked down at his feet biting his lip.

"Oh so she is fair game?" Robin piped up. Robin knew this would amp Wally right up.

"Wait what?!?" Wally darted his head up and his eyes were wider than saucers.

"You know you're not dating her so that means I can. She's free." he smirked.

"DICK FLIPPING GRAYSON YOU BETTER RUN BEFORE I KNOCK YOU SENSELESS." Wally slammed his fist down on the kitchen counter.

Keeping his cool Robin replied with a blunt "why?"

"Because I'M the one who likes her and I'M the one who has all this time! Jinx never meant anything to me! I was just pretending to be with her so Arty would notice me! She wouldn't give me the time of day before Jinx came in. But now Jinx has gone rouge and taken my girl to some unknown place." Wally replied loudly.

"So." Dick said being the ultra suave protégé he is "You like Arty?"

Wally was so annoyed with him now. His temper was quickly increasing.
"Of course I like her!!! She haunts my mind 24/7. She has even snuck her way Into my dreams. I can't stop thinking about her golden hair, silver sparkling eyes and her spunky personality. She is all I think about Dick!!!" Wally caught up with his words and blushed a fierce red.

Robin snickered.

"Oh shut it, i know what you what you just did." Wally looked at dick shaking his head and smiling a bit. "you are one genius kid."

((Sorry short chapter))