Lunch?

"Honey I SOOO missed you," jinx sighed leaning into Wally's chest.

They were cuddling on the couch watching tv mindlessly. it was at least 3 am.

"Yeah me too jinxie." Wally placed his head on top in jinx's.

This made Wally feel two kinds of ways. Right, and wrong. He really liked jinx but something was absolutely wrong. The feel of her against him warmed his heart and made him want to run at the same time. He helped her realize who she really was. Something still made him uneasy about her.

"So Wally are we like... a couple?"

Wally stiffened a bit. "Uh-uhh maybe I don't know."

"Oh I see." she let out a heavy sigh and fell asleep right then and there.

Feeling like crap Wally slowly drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In Wally's dreams:

Flashes of intense green pounded across his vision as unidentified screams pierced his ears .

"Where are you?!?!?" Wally yelled.
More screams shattered his mind.

That voice. He knew that voice.

"WALLY!" She cried.

"ARTEMIS!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wally woke up with a sudden jerk, sweating like a madman.

Breathing heavily he slowly slipped out from under Jinx. Wally shakily walked over to the kitchen to eat his brains out.

Slow, lazy footsteps echoed down the hall. Artemis just woke up and was heading to make breakfast.

Wally was so relived to see her that he super sped to greet her.

"Art!!!!" He yelled forgetting that jinx was right there.

"Wally!" She replied with sarcastic enthusiasm.

"How'd Ya sleep?" He was grinning ear to ear.

A little concerned she replied "just fine actually, even though I had a late night." She put her head down remembering when Jinx came in.

Wally wanted to hug her so tightly that she wouldn't be able to breath, but jinx was there.

"Mmm." jinx mumbled rustling around in the couch.

"She has a room, why was she sleeping on the couch?" Artemis whispered.

"Well she fell asleep there." he replied nervously.

When she realized he was lying she wanted to strait up punch him in the face.

"Really Wally? Now you're going to lie to me?" She gave him an 'are you serious' look.

"We were watching a movie and we fell asleep. I swear." he was dead serious and Artemis could tell.

"Fine. Now I'm sure you and jinxie poo have some time to spend together so I will just cancel all of our sparring plans." her eyes were glaring into his soul.

"No art I want to!" He said desperately.

"Well you seemed to jump at the sound of her voice last night," she blushed at this, "so start sparring with her."

Jinx was up and she started to walk over to where they were standing. She didn't seem to hear their conversation.

"Morning." Jinx's voice made Artemis' skin crawl.

"Oh morning." Wally replied uncomfortably.

Artemis didn't even know why she was still there, so she turned around and started to leave.

Wally stopped her immediately. "Art. Tomorrow, lunch." he looked at her desperately although his voice did not show any sign of desperation, only determination.

"Ok." she said wondering why she was associating herself with this dumb, but kind of funny, speedster.

"Great, I'll see you soon." he smirked and Artemis' heart leaped out of her chest.

She took a shaky breath and nodded.

That night Artemis had no trouble falling asleep.