Jealous?

Artemis knew Roy was the perfect sparring partner.

Similar strengths, similar weaknesses, and a sense of humor. They could laugh after each round was done no matter who won.

"No art I swear you could take on superman himself and totally send him right back to krypton." Roy laughed grabbing a towel.

Artemis couldn't help but pour her eyes all over Roy's perfectly toned body. she flushed a little bit at the sight of him.

"Oh shut it Ya big lug." she punched his arm grabbing a towel of her own. She has a sports bra and spanks on and Roy loved that part about sparring too.

At first his intensions were to help train her with a good and positive mentor, but he caught himself from time to time staring at her. She sure is a knockout.

"Hey Harper lets go get a snack." Artemis pulled the towel around her neck and walked out of the caves gym.

When they got to the kitchen Wally furrowed his brow. 'What?' He thought 'oh heck no! This isn't what rob was talking about!!!' His eyes were bigger than saucers. 'STOP IT WALLACE!!!' He aggressively shook his head to get his own voice out of his mind.

"I'll get ya Something Roy." art said bending over to look through a cabinet.
Roy, without even truly realizing it, looked over to take a peak.

Wally saw all of this.

He cleared his throat loudly glaring at Roy.

Roy quickly turned around to see Wally staring at him. he gave him a quick shrug and winked.

"Here," artemis tossed Roy a granola bar, "last one." she smiled and walked over to him leaning on the counter.

"Oh Wally," she turned around, "where's jinx?"

"Out." he replied bluntly clenching his jaw.

A phone ringtone interrupted them.
"Hello? Yeah, I'll be right there." he hung up. "that was GA, be back later." he finished up his granola bar and stood up. "how about a hug for the road?" He raised an eyebrow at artemis smiling playfully.

She stood strait up and hugged him tightly. "see ya Harper." she smiled after him as he walked out the zeta tubes.

"So." Wally said picking at his nails, "I've seen you two have gotten pretty close."

"Uh ya I guess. He's been helping me with combat."

"Art I don't like the way he is looking at you." Wally said suddenly.

"What do you mean?" Artemis set down her water bottle.

"He was checking you out...if you know what I mean." He gestured to the zeta tubes with his head as if Roy was still there.

Artemis furrowed her brow "why should that matter to you?" She looked uncomfortable saying this.

"Wel- I mean no it doesn't. No it doesn't." he said that last one to himself.

Artemis smirked at the flustered speedster.

"I'm just saying he has a bit more than friendship on his mind." he looked down at his feet.

"Ok, thanks for the heads up dork." she was suppressing the biggest smile ever and she didn't even know why.

She went to go change when Wally stopped her. "If you ever want a real sparring partner let me know."

She turned around, "yeah, ok Rudolf."