•[• Tsukasa Yugi •]• Eyes to Watch •]•

•]•

•[•  Eyes to watch •]•

Genre : Yandere Au , Human Au 

Warnings : Slight mention of gore and violence 

A/n : For legal reasons , I will be aging up. Both Y/n and Tsukasa will be eighteen years old and will be in Senior high. 

•[• 

Everyone has secrets of their own , their own personal confidential. Secrets are made to be kept hidden and not to be spread around though it was the opposite of a young boy with jet black hair and big amber eyes , he was the younger twin brother of Amane Yugi. 

Tsukasa Yugi 

He was more loud and fun but one thing he has that makes his secrets and persona go wild. His a sadist , a person that finds pleasure from giving someone pain and humiliation. What was he suppose to do ? It was something he found funny and laughable but when he set his eyes on a female student. He knew that not even the pain he had given to someone or any animal to that matter could surpass the feeling he had within ever since the day he set his eyes on her. 

A young girl with h/c hair , s/c skin that looks tender to touch , her big and gentle e/c eyes that were seemingly a sight to see. Ever since she set foot on that school , he had grown fond of her. Everything about her just makes his persona untamed , Tsukasa watched as the h/c brunette walked along side with another girl.

He watched with disgust while the sunset's light shined below them , he watched as the other girl playfully pushed the h/c brunette to the side seemingly laughing at the joke they made. Her gentle laughter echoed through his mind making Tsukasa give out a lop side smile while his eyes twitched in annoyance. 

How could she laugh when his not by her side? Tsukasa slowly walked towards them until his feet fasten the pace , running towards the girl. He opened his arms and wrapped himself around her , The h/c student glance at Tsukasa and smiled. Oh her smile is going to make him uncontrol with his actions , though what's wrong with that? 

" Oh , Yugi-san ! How are you today?" 

Tsukasa could feel the butterflies fluttering around his stomach though his gaze slowly shifted to the other female student who slightly glared at him making the ravenette show a bit of his sharp teeth. Tsukasa then turned to the girl he had wrapped his arms around ; smiling at her. 

" I'm fine Y/n-san ! How about You?" 

Y/n.. Y/n L/n. 

The girl that he had fallen for , the girl that smile at him. Her name was not just something rather a precious name that he wants to have. Tsukasa didn't just want her , he need's her. Not in his entire life that he had felt such foolish things for someone and yet here he his , falling over and over the same h/c student.

He watched as Y/n walked around the school's garden , the h/c student picked up a pair of garden scissors and started to tender the garden's flowers and bushes. Lifting up his camera that he stole from his older brother , he slowly took photo's. 

His amber eyes glistened in the light while his hands gripped on the camera. Y/n turned her face and smiled , Tsukasa felt his lips tugged on his cheeks but it turned into a scowl look as another boy came.