[ ||| Aoi Akane ||| HEART ATTACK ||| ]

[ ||| ]

[ ||| ]  HEART ATTACK [ ||| ]

[ Genre : Wholesome , Human Au, Song fic ]

[ Requested by: yoonbumhelladumb  ]

 [ Pronouns : They, Their , Them ]

[ Warnings : Small Angst ]

[|||]

Putting my defenses up 'Cause I don't wanna fall in love

If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack

It was unusual. Y/n never felt any form of affection aside from their parent's of course but the sudden beating of their heart made it clear enough. 

They were in love. 

It was something they didn't expected. Gasping for air, they turned their head over to the side of their bed where a small box sat perfectly wrapped in a beautiful white color with a single red bow. Though the mere thought of Love made their heart clutch, knowing that the person they fell for is in love with someone else.

Aoi Akane a first year student and the vice president of the student council. Y/n's first crush after years of neglecting the thoughts of love, crushes and admirer's. Here they were sitting alone on their bed at the dead of night ; looking at the box they had made for him.

Hanging their head low, their finger's gently gripping on the locks of hair as they try to muffle out the heartbreaking scream they had tried to block out for months.

" I love you and I don't know why." 

A sigh escaped Y/n's lip's as they watch Akane trying to make Aoi love him for the.. well.. They lost count of it. Pushing the chair back a bit, they sat down and watch the view in front of them. Still their heart clutch down making it difficult for them to wipe the tear's that dripped down on their cheek's, Y/n turned their gaze up on the window.

A gentle tap on their shoulder made them turn to peak over, small gentle smile came to his lips.

Akane..

Y/n's lip's tugged up and smiled back as Akane sat down beside them with a dejected face. Y/n merely laughed and patted his shoulder trying to reassure the young boy but still their heart clutch.

It was more painful that Akane see's them nothing more but a friend. The redhead boy leaned his head against their shoulder, it wasn't much though it made small flutter's of happiness fly around Y/n's stomach.

A subtle blush came but it didn't surpass the smile they wore as Y/n leaned back and continued to pat Akane's back. Classes resumed until lunch came, The two friend's sat together as they ate their lunch but still Akane had a frown on his lip's making Y/n a tad bit worried. Patting his back ; they gave another smile. 

" There, There. You'll get her next time." 

" You just don't get it Y/n.."