•●• Teru Minamoto : Maybe a Friend•●•

Okay so last one oneshot and I'm going to take a break from this book. I'm losing motivation and well, I'm also not happy with how the grammar and wordings of these one shots are. 

Basically this will be on hold for a mean time as I have another book to focus on. 

Please forgive me my dears. 

Anyways

•●•

Requested by :
@FuckingLifeSucks

( I love your Username) 

Edit : For some odd reason I can't tag you and I am so sorry-

Genre : Normal Au, Delinquent Reader

Warnings : Slight Cursing 

•●•

A slight bump on the shoulder made Teru rose a brow and glance back at the person. They merely glance and scoff, walking away as the boy sigh.

A delinquent, not quite your normal delinquent rather just somewhat passive aggressive than those of the normal stereotypical delinquents.

Well, it didn't bother Teru much as Y/n rarely 'cause trouble, though even then that doesn't make them good. Still holding on to prank people and yet still being ever so good. Makes you consider taking them as a friend.

' If they start trouble again, I swear I'd-' 

Running a hand through his hair, his steps to the school library was quiet. Aside from numerous greetings and some compliments. The walk was still peaceful and yet his thoughts continued on to run.

Was it still possible to befriend that peculiar student ? Although a sense of uneasiness came to him as an image of the young student glaring at him made him hesitant.

Upon arriving to the library, he walk through numerous bookshelves. Looking and searching for a particular book. 

" Huh. I swore, I left it here a few days ago." Noticing a slight adjustment to his normal after school session. He heave a sigh and went on to leave. 

" If you're looking for a book with a cover page of a golden staff than I suggest to talk to your friend. Someone went here and asked to borrow that book."

Tsuchigomori stated, waving the student off as he continued to read his book. 

A slight nod came, He walk out of the room and decided to call it a day. Still wondering which friend of his took the book, not everyone could be able to understand how to exorcist a ghost. 

•●•

" Huh? A book, sorry man but I didn't even went to the library yesterday."

Odd. As much as he questions his friends, none of them has seem to have taken his book. Slightly worried, he went out of the room deciding for a walk to look back where he last saw the book.

Was it on his desk ? Did he misplace it ? Or did he left it somewhere else ? 

" SHUT THE FUCK UP!"