•[• Tsukasa Yugi •]• Cuddle buddies •[•

•]•

[Cuddle buddies]

Genre : Fluff , Modern Au, Human Au

Warnings : None

•[•

•[ First P.O.V ]•

" TSUKASA !!!"

The sound of laughter echoed through the room as Tsukasa held onto his stomach while crutching down to the floor. Y/n's eyes twitched in annoyance when she saw him but her anger died down to a smile as a chuckle escaped through her lips making the black hair boy stop and look at her. Her laughter filled the room with so much joy ; it made his heart skip a beat. Y/n snorted a little but screamed when she felt arms wrapping themselves around her as Tsukasa picked her up. 

The movie was more than a faint sound as the two laughed and collapsed down on the couch , Tsukasa smiled and nuzzled his head on her chest making Y/n giggle at his cat like tactics. Softly , she combed his hair while Tsukasa hummed a tone that she sang to him every night before they sleep. 

" Hey... Y/n." 

The gal hummed a 'yes' while she continued on combing his hair. 

" I love you, you know that right?" 

Y/n cooed while Tsukasa lifted his head to look at her ; his amber eyes slightly softening. The gal nodded and pecked his fore head , Tsukasa smiled and took a quick peck on her lips making the H/c brunette blush. Tsukasa laughed and proceeded to plant kisses all over her face as Y/n tried to push him away ; to flustered and embarrassed by the sudden affection the boy was giving her. Minutes passed as they calmed down and watched the movie until the final credits came. 

" Well. Let's go clean now." 

Slowly the two cleaned out the living room , they often told jokes and dance together but as of now they wanted some peace and quiet. Y/n smoothen down the table's cloth and picked up the bowl that was use to place the popcorn in but now was empty , walking to the kitchen. She cleaned out the dishes while Tsukasa swept the living room floor , it was then she felt arms wrapping around her waist and a head was placed on her shoulder. 

" I love you too.." 

Y/n mumbled as Tsukasa's gripped tightened , it was silence for a moment until muffled sobs came from her side. Her e/c eyes softened while she stopped and wiped her hands dry with a towel from the counter ; turning her body to look at her lover. The sight made her heart broke , Tsukasa covered his mouth as tears dripped down his cheeks. Y/n gave a shaky sigh and softly smiled at the boy in front of , she grabbed his wrist and upstairs to their shared bedroom together. Y/n opened the door and gently tugged Tsukasa inside , She proceeded to sit down on the window seat. 

" W-What are you doing?" 

The boy asked as he sniffled his sobs though his lover only smiled and softly tugged his head to lay on her lap , Tsukasa froze but slowly calmed down. Y/n hummed a tone and combined his hair ; it worked as Tsukasa scooted closer to her and placed his head on her chest making her lean against the wall. 

" Hey there little moon beam, How do you do? There's a great kingdom waiting for you.." 

Softly singing a familiar lullaby made Tsukasa wrap his arms on her body while Y/n continued to stroke his black hair. Today was a sorrowful day for him ; memories came and went to his mind making him clutch on Y/n's shirt as his lover tried to calm him down. Her voice smoothened down his thoughts and his heart slowly calmed down.

" Little moonbeam, Little moonbeam,  let your kind heart glow.. Though the shadows may close in , you will stay strong. Your little spark of love will cast out the dark , know that your not alone. The moon's at your side , together you'll cleanse the world. Your always be my pride." 

The moonlight shined against their skin making the evening magical , Tsukasa's eyes grew tired and tired after crying onto his lover's chest. Y/n smiled ; closing her eyes. She leaned her head back while her combing slowly stopped, slightly tilting her head a strand of h/c hair was tucked behind her. Looking up , Tsukasa smiled and took a kiss from her lips. Y/n smiled through the kiss and kissed back , she pulled away as Tsukasa laid back down instead of her lap. He laid on her shoulder , the gal chuckled and rubbed circles on his back while her singing died down to a hum. 

" She may not be here now.. But I'll guide your way , I know that we'll be fine. Ruling the night and day.." 

Her singing made Tsukasa slowly fall asleep on her shoulder. Today was always a sad day for the boy , he tried forgetting it but couldn't. His aura turned to despair as he tried to shake those memories away but he still couldn't , he lost hope that was until he saw her. Her h/c hair flew elegantly around the wind while she held out a hand to him ; taking her hand. The gal hoisted him up , Tsukasa looked at her confuse but it felt as time has stopped when she gave him a smile. It was then he realized that there is always hope when your at your lowest , it was then the two decided to be together. 

Months flew by , days turned to weeks while years came and went. The two still continued to be there for each other until they were finally sharing an apartment together , it was another sign that they were meant to be and a big step towards their future. Although it seems alright , when the day came it always made the young boy frown but the gal would let her radiance effect him greatly. That was the first time she saw him smile without faking it , it was then she promised to stay by his side until the day came where the darkness would separate them. 

" Dance among the clouds , bring in the night.. Be good for me my love as our souls fly." 

Y/n chuckled when she heard Tsukasa softly snoring on her shoulder , slowly she hoisted him up to their shared bed. She leaned against the bed's head board while Tsukasa slurred on his sleep , his arms gently tugging on her shirt as he laid back on her chest. Y/n smiled and continued to sing him to sleep. 

" Little moonbeam, Little moonbeam, let your radiance show.. Little moonbeam, Little moonbeam. Let your kind heart glow.." 

Her singing slowly ended as Y/n wiped away some dried tears on Tsukasa's face , she turned around and turned off their lamp. Y/n proceeded to lay down on the pillow while Tsukasa opened his eye a bit and a small smile tugged itself on his lips ; looking at her as his amber eyes showed nothing but love and adoration. He bought his hand up and cupped her cheek making Y/n nuzzle against it , Tsukasa bought her closer to him as to where she laid her head on his chest. 

" Thank you Y/n.. for everything.." 

" Of course.. I love you." 

His chest pulled up as he gave an airy chuckle giving this a chance for Y/n to hear his chest beat , Tsukasa closed his eyes. Y/n following suit , The moonlight continued to shine through the window while the two lovers slept soundly on their bed.

 Today was the day where Tsukasa and Amane's mother had died , 

Today was also the day where Y/n L/n first met Tsukasa Yugi

and where she became his sunshine while he became her moonbeam. 

•]•

Stay sweet ~♥︎

Lullaby : Little sunshine by Ink Rose 

•]•