•●• Teru Minamoto •●• Music sheets •●•

•●•

•●• Music Sheets •●•

•●• Part 1 / 2 •●•

•●• Genre : Fluff , Song fic , Female Reader •●•

•●• Song : Love you like a love song by Selena gomez •●•

•●•

Y/n was more of a trouble girl for everyone , she was more of a baddie type though there was one thing that stands her out the most was her adoration for music. She has been a music fanatic ever since she was little. The sound of the school bell ring made everyone pack their bags , Y/n who was a second year of the Kamome Academy packed her bags as she walk out of the room that was until the sound of someone calling out to her made the h/c brunette to grunt out a sigh of frustration.

Turning around she saw the familiar hue of the blonde's hair , Teru Minamoto was the president of the student council and the one that was assigned to babysit the young gal.

"Hey" That's what I want to say to you

"Babe" ,Oh I wish that I could say that too

" What do you want."

It sounded more of a demand rather than a question though the blond continued to smile at her making the h/c student to roll her eyes though the way her heart skips a beat says otherwise. Teru chuckled at this ; already use with her small tactics.

" I want you to join the student council as the secretary."

" And yet my answer is still the same. No."

Everyday at the same time. The blonde student would frantically ask her to be apart of the student council which Y/n refuse to be , Teru sighed and tried to persuade the h/c brunette to be apart of them though Y/n only ignored and walked away.

The crowd of students blocked the way for the blonde boy to reach Y/n which the two ended up being separated ; although there is one thing that Teru knew about. Is that Y/n is a part of the music department which means that she is in the music room.

•●• Meanwhile •●•

Y/n walked inside of one of the school's room which was the music room. Instruments sat on the other side while music sheets where on the floor , sighing to herself. She walked towards one of the sheets ; usually the band would get suggestions to sing them broadcast on the school's radio department. The h/c women was partially close with Sakura , a third year student that was the president of the school's broadcast department.

The sound of the door opening made her turn to see her three close friends ; Two boys and one girl. Haruto was their drummer , Ichika their back up vocalist who also plays the guitar , Kaito the keyboard piano drummer who also plays as DJ.

" Hey N/n !!"

Ichika exclaimed making Y/n chuckle out , slowly handing out some of the music sheets. The band read the request and decided which one's to take and which one's to put on the waiting file until Kaito smiled and gave the two girls one of the music sheets.

Looking it over , their eyes squinted as they read it over and over 'till Ichika nodded her head followed by Y/n who sighed and nodded back. The day went on as they tried to compose a song about the requested letter until Kaito sighed and stood up making everyone turn to him.

" I'm going to buy Boba , what do you guys want ?"

" I'LL COME WITH YOU !!"

Ichika exclaimed ; Y/n turned to Haruto giving him a knowing look as the boy chuckled and nodded his head. Ichika blushed but shrugged it off while the two of them went out of the room to buy some snacks and drinks , Haruto then stood up as he stretched up his arms. Placing his right arm on his hip , he glance at Y/n who looked back at him.

" I'm going to the bathroom , I'll be back."

The h/c brunette nodded her head as Haruto walked out of the room , leaving the female student all alone. Y/n sighed out in frustration while the wind from the slightly open window swayed a strand of h/c hair around , the student glance down at a music sheet and slowly grabbed hold of it.

Composing a song that is being requested is something that is difficult to make but when it comes from the emotion the musician held , it would only give out something more beautiful. Picking up a pen , the h/c brunette slowly wrote down some of the lyrics she had in mind not noticing that a blond male had walked pass by the club and took a chance to look at her.

The pen stopped writing as Y/n banged her head on the table making Teru flinch from behind the door , The h/c brunette grunted in frustration ; Slowly opening her eyes. Y/n sat back up and looked at the sheet that she had compose of but still the words and notes written in it was more chaotic than the friendship she had with the band.

" A love song ? What the hell do I even write , I never felt love before.."

" Maybe I could help."

Y/n looked to the door where Teru wave hello at her but the h/c female only rolled her eyes and ignored the student council. The blond sighed and walked towards her , sitting beside the h/c brunette. He looked over at the music sheets and stared at it for a bit , a sudden thought occurred making Teru grab hold of the music sheets and slowly compose a song.

Y/n watched in confusion as the blonde student continued on his writing until he finally dropped the pen back on the table and gave the h/c brunette back the music sheet. Y/n rose a brow not completely knowing what he had wrote but nether the less ; looked down and read the compose song.

Soft lips were pressed against her cheeks ; letting out a gasp. Y/n turned around to see Teru walked out of the music room leaving a blushing girl alone.

•●•The next day •●•

The school's speaker echoed through the campus as students that were assigned for cleaning listened closely.

" Ladies and gentlemen , here is your song for today coming from music department band. Snow flight."

Soft guitar came through the speakers followed by a voice. Teru stopped on his paper works and listened closely ; a smile tugged itself on his lips as he swayed his head to the beat. Meanwhile , The band watched curiously at the h/c brunette who was smiling from ear to ear though her eyes gaze into a dreamy state like she had someone in mind. The song continued on like

Baby I like you a lot , I love it when you look at me with that smile on your face. Just thinking of you makes my heart skip a beat. Can't fall asleep 'cause reality is finally better than my dreams.

"That would be all for today !! Thanks for the suggestion , Yashiro Nene! This is The Aesthete band , wishing you all a great day !!"

Haruto squinted his eyes in disbelief as Y/n continued on smiling even after the performance , Ichika giggled and started mentioning that their beloved h/c brunette was in love.

•●•

Stay sweet ~♥︎

•●•