•\\• Sakura Nanamine•//•\\• A sight to die for •//•

•\\•

•\\• A Sight to die for •//•

\ Genre : Wholesome , Human Au, /

 /Pronouns : They, Their , Them \

•//•

•\\• Y/n's P.O.V •//•

I'm not really into romance or anything. Fairly enough, I'm just as blunt as it is. I am not like dense or anything but I really don't like the thought of romance. So when a student from another class asked me out for prom because he " likes me" , you could already guess my answer.

" No."

But in a polite and reasonable way. I really can't stand the thought of love. I gave a sigh and walked to the library to try and cool my thoughts, brushing pass every book inside of the shelves. I found myself holding onto a very vintage book.

" A sight to die for"

To summarize everything : it's basically a love story about a Villainess and a Heroine but their love wasn't actually true love just a facade to try and fool the other party, they realize they really fell for the other person, blah blah blah.

As much as I love the cover of the book. It just sounds cliche and boring, I think I read too much cliche manga's in a while.

" Oh. I didn't see you as the type to read those books."

I flinched, startled by the sudden voice beside me. Turning to the right, I gave a sigh. Sakura Nanamine, my classmate. She looked at me then back to the book she held.

" Oh. Yeah, I was just curious you know, but I do sometimes read it. How about you ?"

" Sometimes, huh. I don't really read those books but I do admire the Authors who wrote them, Oh could you please give me that book ? The one that's in your right side."

Nodding my head. I turned and grabbed hold of it, the texture of the cover was really soft to hold and was oddly familiar. 

" A careless daydream," It read. 

" Wow. I love this book, I highly recommend this book if you really like thriller and mystery. The summary of this book is.."

I don't know why but I began to ramble on and on about how I love the book. I stopped when I realized that Sakura has been looking at me, she probably thinks I'm weird now. Wait, when was I never weird?

" I.. I'm so sorry. I just really like this book."

" It's alright. Its really quite a sight seeing you like this, showing emotions and all. Well I must be going now, I hope to talk to you again Y/n."

With that. She walked away, Sakura and I don't really talk to each other but sometimes she's just so relatable. I hadn't noticed but my face felt hot for a second, was the ac not working today? I gave a sigh and turned back to place the book away but I saw a glimpse of white on the floor. Going down, I grabbed hold of the paper. It must've fell off Sakura's skirt pocket.