•[• Tsukasa Yugi •]• Holding onto you •]•

•]•

[Holding onto you ]

Genre : Fluff , Modern Au, Human Au, Boyfriend Scenario, Chubby reader, Short one shot

Warnings : None

Pronouns : They , their , them. For all genders.

•[•

He loves it. He loves your chubbiness so bad , he loves how he could squish your stomach and how he nuzzles against your strong shoulders. Each time you would think negative about your self , he'd be there to scold you. Wondering so bad why you would think so much negativity about your chubbiness , He loves it. Why don't you ? 

Now here he was , holding onto you. Nuzzling his nose against your neck making Y/n laugh , oh how he loves you. He glance down and proceeded to squish your belly which makes the young h/c to blush but frown founding the chubbiness really disgusting , Tsukasa turned to face them with a smile but noticed that Y/n had been spacing out now being in their overthinking state. 

" Eh ? Bunny !! Are you overthinking again?" 

Y/n shook of their thoughts and glance up to Tsukasa who was pouting and disappointed. Shaking their head , they gave off a smile which didn't satisfied the boy at all. They suddenly feel a slight pain on both of their cheeks , looking up their blood felt cold. Tsukasa had that creepy stare of his , each time his disappointed or in rage by something. 

" Ngi.. Y/n-san.. Don't overthink about your weight , alright? Your perfect the way you are.. I love you , you know that right? Overthink again and I might give a severe punishment to this , I love you bunny.. I love everything about you and mark my words.. When someone say's something negative about you especially your chubbiness.. I might as well give you a beating heart." 

" TSUKASA !!!" 

" TSUKASA !!!" 

The young boy smiled and grabbed onto their hands as he dragged Y/n outside of the house to their local ice cream shop. The sun's rays glimmered against them but that didn't matter at all as Tsukasa was too focus on making his lover happy. 

" COME ON N/N !! LET'S BUY ICE CREAM !!" 

Tsukasa waited for the line while Y/n watch him buy two gallons of ice cream ; walking to Y/n. He intertwined their hands together and happily skipped up to their apartment complex , there Tsukasa grabbed a blanket from their bedroom and some pillows. Y/n placed down two cups and spoons for their ice cream and waited for Tsukasa who had wrapped himself with a big futon , they rose a brow until the boy opened his arms and tackled the young h/c. 

" WAAA , TSUKASA LET GO !!" 

" I'M NO LONGER TSUKASA , I AM THE FUTON MONSTER. NOW FEAR ME , FOR I SHALL GIVE DEADLY CUDDLES !!' 

Y/n laughed as Tsukasa nuzzled his nose against their neck and lightly squish their sides ; his amber eyes widened. So.. soft. The boy continued to squish his lover's sides now leaving Y/n to scream out in laughter until finally he had let go of them and jumped back onto their lap , Tsukasa laid his head on their neck and waited for the movie to start but this time. Y/n pouted and slowly leaned to the side , although this lead them to lay down on the couch while Tsukasa cuddled them. 

" ICE CREAM !!" 

Tsukasa shouted and instead of grabbing the cup and spoon ; the boy only grabbed the one gallon and his spoon. Eating fast in the tube of ice cream Y/n couldn't help but laugh at his remarks ; happily appreciating how much their lover boy accepted their flaws and imperfections. Tsukasa had made them forget about that and who knows maybe in time , Y/n would start to love every bit of themselves. Especially about their imperfections after. 

•[•

" Without imperfections , there wouldn't be any perfections." 

- Sweetie Author

Stay sweet ~♥︎

•]•