•¤• Yako Misaki •¤• Mischievous yet Shy •¤•

•¤•

•¤•  Mischievous yet shy    •¤•

•¤• Genre : Song Au , Fluff  , Male Au•¤•

•¤• Song : Dark horse by Katy Perry •¤•

•¤• Warnings : None  •¤•

•¤•

There once was two statue's of two of the most powerful creatures in the world. One was a statue of a fox reflecting keenness , slyness and scrutiny while the other was a water dragon representing healers , warriors and peace gathering clans. Both statue's were seated on both ends of a stair case , Yako Misaki was the white fox while Y/n L/n as the water dragon. The two being together since they were kids , Y/n was more of a shy boy while Yako was the mischievous one. 

Back when they were kids , Y/n had a bit of his hair to cover one side of his face - mostly his left eye -. His clothing was a traditional Hanfu  ; the top was plain white slowly fading into a navy blue. As it was being wrapped by a black ribbon on the waist ; he wore black traditional pants with boot. In his statue , a small stone dragon held a lantern on it's mouth while looking fierce though it was quit opposite as Y/n was more timid and shy.

Yako was always the one being in any sort of mischief , the young girl had her blonde hair in a long pony tail while wearing her signature white and red yukata. Her small red shoes with small bows in front of it. 

Yako had her ears on the side where her pony tail was showing it as a small bow while Y/n had no horns similar to that of a dragon but instead had small dragons wings on his back.  Both of their statue's being placed in the entrance of the stairs , the two had each other's back and protected the temple from the very top of the stairs. Until a male teacher came to visit the temple. 

I knew you were , You were gonna come to me and here you are

Misaki was a kind and patient teacher that Y/n had taken to him as a father figure , even if Misaki was kind and patient. Yako still decided to make mischief while Y/n stayed by his side as he taught them all the things he had for his students , it was until he had gave Yako a pair of scissors. Y/n smiled as Misaki patted the girl's head , slowly he tugged the two beside him for the photo shoot. 

Sadly not all things go the right way. 

Few days passed and Misaki had fallen down a flight of stairs leaving the two children behind , it was then the dragon statue was taken off it's pedestal to another location. Yako watched as her best friend left the entrance of the stairs and placed behind a truck where Y/n would be moved away.

But you better choose carefully , 'Cause I'm capable of anything. Of anything and everything

It had been thousand of years , the stair case had been turned part of a school. Yako was appointed as the second apparition while Y/n stayed at the other end of the school near the garden as nothing but a guardian. His h/c hair had been tucked to the back showing both of his eyes while his clothing had grown longer slightly fitting onto his body , the sleeves of his hanfu had tightened around his arm showing a bit of his body structure as the white color faded into an ocean blue.

Because of the hanfu being longer and a big tighter , he had cut both sides of the clothing making two slits on each side of his legs to have more physical access though it didn't showed skin instead it showed the black pants while the wings on his back had grown larger. Yako had her ears tucked to the side as she too had grown older through the years. Her small kimono had grown into a bit more fitting one.