Vᴇɴᴛɪ

Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ɴᴇᴜᴛʀᴜᴀʟ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs!this was requested

this was requested

AHHH HES SO CUTE I WANT HIM SO BAD

...HE CAME HOME HE CAME HOME HE CAME HOME 😩😩☝🏼 i'm so happy cause he's my number 1 comfort character I JUST LOVE HIM SM

WARNINGS⚠️ : swearing, use of bestie/shawty/shawty bae/side hoes, venti loves his lyre too much

˚ʚ ˚.

walking into liyue harbor, you see a very familiar girl with black hair in two buns

"hey babe, you free this weekend?" slinging your arm around her shoulder, you kissed her cheek.

"[name]! gosh..i thought it was a random person" xinyan sighed "you've got to stop doing that to everyone" she slinged her arm over your shoulder.

"listen i can't, it's just so hard not to" you complained flailing your arms. you stopped as you see two [2] of your other friends.

"MY BABIES! hi guys! how are you two" you yelled running over to xingqiu and chongyun

"[name] everyone is looking at us.." chongyun hid his face in his palms.."i'm quite well, thank you [name]" xingqiu replied back, still reading whatever he reads.

"see this is why xinqiu is my favorite" you slapped chongyuns back and hugged xingqiu, he put a hand on your back to let you know he's not ignoring you.

"i never agreed to be your friend anyways" chongyun hissed rubbing his back from your hit, it's not like he's going to get a hand mark?

you let out a gasp remembering something, "..i'm late for my date" you quickly ran away, waving and shouting good-bye to your friends

the three of your friends stayed quite before hearing xingqiu crackle with full evilness, like the monster he is.

"okay who wants to bet who they're date is" xingqiu crackled with an evil face "personally i'm betting on childe".

"hmm..i'd say mr.zhongli" his baby blue haired friend replied eating his popsicle that he gets out of no where "no way they'd actually have a date with childe"

"uhh, i kinda doubt it's anyone from here" Xinyan mumbles, she was like a stalker she knew what you were doing, and could guess who came from where.

she's weird, but you two were besties!! or more 🤨⁉️

˚ʚ ˚.

"ventiiiiii~, i'm so sorry i'm late, i had a meeting with my side" you quickly hugged him and sat down on the chair across from him.

he laughed at you and pointed to your shirt "your shirt is messed up" you looked down at your shirt and noticed it was all fessed from all the falling you did, since running here was a long run

"NOOOOO, i looked so nice and hot today for our date..and it gets messed up" you rambled pressing your nails to your cheeks, leaving crescent dents.

venti stood up and softly shooed your hands away from your cheeks, "it's okay, you look nice in every way possible" he smiled.

"venti, stop, you're going to make my heart explode" you grew embarrassed from the sudden compliment.

you took his cheeks into your hands and slowly brought it near your own face..he was waiting for whatever you had in store.

you suddenly kissed him all over his face, and each time you did you would lightly say "mwah"

"i wouldn't say i look nice, but holy,, you look fine as the snow" you complimented before chuckling "i hate snow"..obviously a joke, he was extremely pretty but you were hot so it's fine.

he whined "stoppp, this isn't fair" slumping back onto his chair. "sorry, sorry" you lightly laughed "so? what did we meet for again?" you relaxed onto your chair.

"oh right, my lyre broke again..hehe" he nervously looked away from you, and your [jokingly] angered gaze

"AGAIN? this is the 19th time in a month, what are you doing to the poor lyre?" you tapped the table waiting for a response.

"um, i would like that to stay as a personal issue" he hesitantly smiled to which you sighed. venti has been frequently coming over to fix his broken lyre, you don't know the reason.

he only comes to you because your job is fixing or making objects out of your vision, geo, given to you by rex lapis, which you constantly brag about.

"you're so lucky the god of contracts has given me a vision of geo or else you, and your lyre would be sulking right now" just like right now, you constantly brag about rex lapis giving you a vision.

to be honest with yourself, you kinda of simp for rex lapis, i mean have you seen that sexy statue where his abs are showed off?

"i know, i know! thank you, your highness" venti rolled his eyes sarcastically. "that's right, bow" you saw yourself as higher than venti right now, as it's a joke shared between you two

"now give me your lyre so i can fix it" you held out your hand, to which he gave you his lyre, eager to see your vision in action.

sighing you held the lyre in your hands, rocks appearing out of nowhere and flopping onto your palm. you put the lyre and rocks together..as in you literally collided them together, it emitted a bright light.

you were unfazed by the bright light because you've already encountered it many times, however venti has to shield his eyes because he wasn't used to such bright light.

he uncovers his eyes, he saw his lyre looking brand new as if it was recently bought.

"[name] you're amazing" he teared up, quickly taking his lyre from your hands and starts having a passionate make-out session with it

"yeah i know i am, but i still need my reward" you stood up and walked towards venti, leaning down since he was still sitting. his lyre long forgotten since now your face is the only thing on his mind.

his mouth emitted a light 'ah' as if it was surprising, quickly taking your cheeks into his hands he quickly pressed kisses all over your face, and at last he finally kissed your lips. of course you kissed back what kind of person doesn't kiss back venti? not you.

"thank youuuu" you lightly laughed and stood fully, rubbing your back from you bending down. your spine is too old for your body.

"i'm actually not leaving early this time, so i have more time to spend with you!" venti stood up too, taking your hand and walking.

smiling, and intertwining your hands, you waited for whatever venti had in store for your adventure around liyue.

˚ʚ ˚.

EDITED but not PROOFREAD THROUGHLY
[1109 words]