Lᴜᴍɪɴᴇ

Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ɴᴇᴜᴛʀᴜᴀʟ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs!

my first attempt at angst SO TELL ME IF ITS BAD!!!

sorry for aiming this at lumine, i love lumine but i had no other idea for angst sooo 😍😍

WARNINGS ⚠️: obviously angst, reputation involved, criticism, comparison, self-esteem problems, self-comparison, grammar mistakes, misspellings, lumine didn't do anything wrong here‼️

˚ʚ ˚.

lumine, she's pretty, nice, a good helper but she's a traveler like you. the problem is everyone loved her and you could see why. she purified the once cursed dragon, dvalin.

she saved a whole nation along with the help of miss.ningguang, most powerful in liyue, even got to be friends with everyone and anyone she looked at.

sure, it might be hard for her to bear the weight of everyone request and you can slowly see she's becoming more and more desperate. but you can't help but resent her just a little.

everyone always hated you, maybe it's cause if your face? your looks? the way you dress? but it wasn't about your looks, it was just about you generally.

"you should be more like lumine!" random people would shout at you, making your confidence drop. every since then, everyone has been comparing you to her.

you can't recall everyone's name, but almost everyone you've met has criticized you about your work, something along the lines of "traveler does this, why don't you?" even the higher ranks.

you've resented everyone ever since lumine came, it's always about her why not you

she's met everyone, gotten everyone's blessing, defeated everything in her sight while you..you're given side glances, even when you smile brightly and try to help. they shoo you away like you're dirty and say "traveler would do better than..you"

you've heard about how she even made adeptus xiao soften up to her likings. how could you ever compare up to her.

it's been a while but it's like your invincible, no one notices you, no one talks to you nor talks about you. not even your friends, they're always about lumine.

everything is about lumine. you want to hate lumine but she's so nice to you, she doesn't ignore you, she treated you nice so how could you ever hate a kind-hearted person like her.

but it's always her.. never you

˚ʚ ˚.

there's my sad attempt. IT WAS SO MUCH BETTER IN MY HEAD⁉️⁉️⁉️

i'm sorry about lagging behind requests btw! again school and i have literally no motivation cause of all the tests my teachers put on me.

i made a new friend though <3

[429 words]