Rᴀᴢᴏʀ

Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ɴᴇᴜᴛʀᴜᴀʟ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs!

sorry if this late, i've been busy with..school 🙄💔

and thank you all for 700 reads 💞💞
tbh he's hard to write

anyways enjoyyy
______________

sneaking out of mondstat again, you quickly jog into the woods, you couldn't let your brother see you or else you'd be in big trouble.

you quickly hid in the bushes and wait for your brother to try to find you,, "[name]!" and there it is, your brother yelling.

you froze and covered your nose with your hand so your position is less obvious. "[name] i know you're somewhere here, but i'll let you go this time" he sighed and walked away.

'you always let go dummy' you thought rolling your eyes.

once you couldn't hear his footsteps you quickly got up and jogged towards razors home. which isn't really a home, but if razor considers it a home, it's a home.

as soon as you got there, you tackled razor into a hug. he hugged back confused. you two stayed in that position until you finally let go.

"i almost got caught by my brother" you sighed, but that didn't last long before you stood up smiling, picking up your basket he didn't notice.

"come on" you held out your hand to razor, to which he took and you dragged him deeper into the woods.

you found a nice spot and sat down, patting the space next to you. Razor sat down on the spot you patted.

opening up your basket there was meat in it, as well as fruits but mostly meat. handing some meat over to razor, you started eating too.

"it's good!" he said after 1 bite, you smiled "i made it" you boasted, of course you only succeeded after 10 days of failing...

_____________

you two are done eating now, with razors head on your lap, and your hands playing with his hair.

"[name]?" he called out, looking down you see that he's pointing to his cheek with the scar on it. you smiled 'ah how can someone be this cute' you thought.

your head bowing down to his cheek, placing a kiss on him.

his cheeks were a bit pink, since he still wasn't really used to it, but he had a small smile on his lips.

although he doesn't talk much, he still does many stuff to let you know what he wants.

"oh, what's this called again?" he piped up, pointing to the basket, ground, you and him. you didn't want to say picnic, it was wrong of you to do so.

"it's called a date!" you smiled, of course he didn't know what it meant so he just started at you, waiting for you to explain.

"ah, it's something that only people who really love each other can do.." you explained, still running your hands through his hair. "so, lupical?" he questioned again.

"uhm no, not family, it's more of a lover..like me" you said making an x with your fingers.

razor nodded slowly, he didn't know English that well so you were the one to help him sometimes when lisa wasn't around to do so. he is now able to form better sentences than before.

"razor?" a not so familiar voice called out, a boy who looked the same age as razor came out. his hair in a braid, full back clothing with only his scarf white and yellow.

a tiny girl that was floating was also following him, she was cute, and looked like you could cuddle her all day..you absolutely wanted to adopt her

(no paimon slander here)

razor lifted himself up, "oh, aether" he said, smiling.

"who's that?" the floating girl asked, "paimon that's rude" aether said and rolled his eyes at her.

"this is [name],, my um, lover??" razor questioned, looking at you to see if he said anything wrong. smiling you patted his head, letting him know he did the right thing.

"LOVER?! paimon never expected razor to have a lover!" paimon piped up, holding her head with her hand.

"oh sorry, for interrupting, we just heard voices" aether kindly smiled, and then he dragged paimon away by her foot.

you chuckled at hearing paimon argue with aether and him arguing back, soon their voices faded, you couldn't hear them anymore.

"that's my..." razor trailed off, not exactly knowing how to describe aether.

"friend?" you guessed for him, he nodded, smiling at the fact you knew exactly how to describe aether.

"it's almost night, come on we have to go back" you looked up at the stars, but quickly got up and picked up your basket.

helping razor stand up, you two went back to where his home was. unfortunately you couldn't ever stay after dark or else hell will break loose with your brother.

"bye razor, see you tomorrow" He smiled and pointed to his cheek again. chuckling you quickly placed a kiss on his cheek and ran off.

_______________
again i'm SO sorry if it's not what you wanted! not to you though. you know who you are

[843 words]