Jᴇᴀɴ

Mᴀsᴄ

Mᴀsᴄ. ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs!

requested btw

WARNINGS ⚠️: reader seen as weak, they know pronouns 😮‍💨😰😨,  reader is disrespected

˚ʚ ˚.

you were..technically the right hand of Jean, helping her with paperwork, comforting her through harder times, and putting her to sleep when she got too stressed for her own good.

many people would question why, why does the acting grandmaster need a right hand who can..well not do good as her.

so basically they kind of see you as useless, though it hurt your feelings a little bit, you wouldn't express it on your face.

you never really let it get it to you either. you were jeans boyfriend which was more than enough to ignore those pathetic words.

"jean, you have to rest, i'll go clear out the camp alright?" you sigh, your cheek resting on the palm of your hand.

jean shook her head "I cant, besides the witnesses already said that this camp seemed..unusual, it seemed stronger than the rest. i'm not letting you go out there alone!" she declared, standing up and slamming her hands on her desk.

you sighed again for the 10th time since you entered jeans office "fine, but if you get tired in middle of it, we're stopping and coming back" you took your catalyst that was sitting on the table.

"i won't, i'm fine don't worry about me [name]" jean smiles, taking her sword that was resting gassing the table leg.

you sighed once again..11th time now, but really you were genuinely getting worried for her health, she would stay up doing paperwork in the night and go out to clear camps in the morning. no rest in between at all!

of course you can't show it on your face, it was kind of impossible for you. your body just wouldn't listen.

now you are out of the city walls, seeing the camp which has more hilichurls than usual.

so what jean said was true, not that you doubted her of course but it's just seemed a bit unbelievable. but soon jean and you both got done clearing the camp, it took a toll on both of your bodies, especially jean since she wasn't well rested enough.

"jean, we need to get back so you can rest, now." you demand knowing she would say no, but then again not like you were going to let her protest.

immediately taking her hand and dragging her away, back to mondstat, and as soon as you were in the city, you took her to the headquarters placing her down on the sofa.

before one of you could say a thing, a knock was heard from outside of the door. obviously the right thing to do was open the door.

"hello- huh?" a random knight that you've never seen before was standing there. must've been a new recruit or you've just been ignoring them.