Nɪɴɢɢᴜᴀɴɢ

Mᴀsc

Mᴀsc. ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs!

been so unmotivated, sorry for the long ass delay. State tests upcoming 😭 can't respond to comments..SO MUCH STRESS

WARNINGS ⚠️: MALE READER, MASCULINE TERMS, poor health, poor living conditions, friends to lovers trope, REALLY cringe, MISSPELLINGS!, i tried to be serious but i can't, before the floating palace was gone 😪,

˚ʚ ˚.

[name], a high and noble man in society, always in peoples arguments weather it was about the economy or over a simple apple.

also close with ningguang, richest in teyvat and known to have everyone at her feet..even you. that causes a lot of fighting between the men and women, saying how it's "unfair he gets treated better than us" but it took a long time to even get close to her.

she's very closed off, doesn't want or need anyone close to her except you, of course. you were always an exception from the beginning to the the very end, and you still are. ningguang finds you to be pleasant to be around.

you often take walks with her, have tea, talk about random childhood stories but in each event you get to see her, she's always beaming brightly at you and no one else.

almost as if her smile was yours from the start...

˚ʚ ˚.

"ningguang! i think this will be sold!" giggling and showing her a pearl you found near the shores

"woah, where'd you get that!! we'll be rich now!" ningguang's beautiful hair was dirtied, and so was yours.

the two of you had been rolling around the shores, looking for anything to sell, and in the process, getting dirtied. After you two put all the things you collected into a shabby old bag, you two started wetting your hair with the salt water provided by the sea.

"okay! let's go sell them!" you shout excited, excited to get food, maybe new clothes too! this situation wasn't rare, it was an everyday occurrence. with you and ningguang not having enough to support yourselves, you two sold merchandise, or really anything you two find, and make a living out of it.

you met her right under a big tree when it was pouring hard "i'm [name], you are?" but she didn't say anything, she just looking down and put her head into her arms.

after being much more persistent to make her your friend, she accepted, after being annoyed to death.

˚ʚ ˚.