Cʜᴏɴɢʏᴜɴ

Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ɴᴇᴜᴛʀᴜᴀʟ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs!This was requested

This was requested

sorry if it's late!
WARNINGS ⚠️: swearing, display of affection, mention of stomach(?)

˚ʚ ˚.

ah yes winter time, as much as you love how beautiful the snow is, and how everything is godly-looking, you hated the cold, it was so frustrating because you would bundle up and still be cold.

you loved to stay inside your warm house, eating chocolate while wrapped up in your blanket..however you can't right now.

chongyun forces you to come with him to exorcise sprits, he always gets you by saying he'll buy you your favorite dish..which is cruel because you can't refuse.

_____

"hurry" chongyun was in your house, waiting for you to get ready, groaning you flipped over on your bed ignoring him.

"i'll buy you your favorite dish.." he murmurs, you turn to glare at him "that's not gonna work on me this time" you said turning back onto your stomach, getting back to sleep.

sighing he took off the blanket, you usually wear shorts and an oversized shirt to sleep, and your house was freezing in the morning.. so to that you started shivering.

"give me my blanket backkk" you whined pulling your shirt over your knees, making yourself into a ball. "not until you come with me" he said, wrapping YOUR blanket around him.

"looks like i'll just shiver for the rest of the day" you said nonchalantly, looking away from his glare. "if you don't get up, i'm going to freeze you even more" he threatened, you froze on the spot (not a pun), afraid of what his power would do to your body.

crossing his arms he summoned his claymore, ready to freeze you. "alright alright i'll get ready, asshole" you got up and went to your closet, getting your clothes ready.

"at least i'm not lazy" he strikes back, clicking your tongue you go into the bathroom and get changed.

wearing a sweater, fluffy coat, black pants, a hat, gloves, fluffy socks, and more because you're not Chongyun, and can get cold easily.

"okay i'm ready" you said walking out, he looked you up and down before lightly laughing. "you're super over dressed" he said criticizing you.

"well, my body isn't too friendly with the cold is it? Mr.i'm-better-than-you-because-i-can-stand-the-cold" you huffed putting on your boots so snow doesn't come in and attack your toes.

taking off your hat and ruffling your hair, he suddenly slapped the back of you head. "HEY" you screamed because, one your hair was touched, two he took your hat, and three he slapped your head.

giving your hat back he walked out your house, away to the place the spirit was. sighing you HAD to follow him,, putting on your hat you ran towards him to catch up.

"you're lucky if you weren't my boyfriend, i would be shoving spicy food down your throat right now." you slapped his back, to which he flinched at 'spicy food'. ooo so scary

"and if we weren't in a relationship, i would throw you in the snow right now" he also said back, "you're too nice to do that" you said grabbing his hand.

"ill do it right now" he glared at you and held your hand too, "then do it" you shrugged.

you knew you won the (playful) argument, since he stayed quite. "see, you love me too much" you said getting boastful.

"shut up" he mutters, hiding his face, you laugh at him.

he stops, so you stop. "stay out here and don't move your position, unless enemies come then you can fight" he pointed at you.

"yeah yeah" you said playing with your coat, he went inside the big cave to do what he has to do,, you were never allowed to see how he exorcises the spirits...wait didn't he say that sprits don't approach him cause of his energy or whatever?

weird, whatever, his secret

suddenly you see a pyro abbys mage, slowing floating towards you. you smiled and got your sword out.

your vision was hydro, so this would be easy, and you were right it was easy.

sitting back down you hear the sound of someone running, "looks like he's done" you say, getting up to greet Chongyun.

"so?" you asked, "successful" he said, he saw that you held some stuff that the abbys mage dropped
(aha,, i forgot what they drop)

"what kind of abbys mage?" he asked pointing to the stuff you're holding, "pyro" you said smiling.

"i could've done better" he said, you stuck out your tongue "well i already defeated it, so kiss my ass" you clicked your tongue.

[TIME SKIP]

finally you got home, taking off all your winter stuff you were, half your home is now warm. "i hate you for dragging me out there" you sighed, sitting down on the sofa.

"i love you too" he blew a kiss at you, which you grabbed and threw it back at him, "you cheater" you huffed.

"how am i the one cheating?" he said eating his popsicle, "you're cheating on me with the spirits" you muttered drinking your tea/coffee.

he choked, "keep on choking, cheater" you scoff, looking away. he coughed and coughed until his throat felt better, and all he did after all that coughing, was utter 2 words: "fuck you"

sighing he finished his popsicle "you tire me" he says getting drowsy, "okay? not my problem" you strike back, still sipping on your drink. his shadow looms over your figure laying on the couch.

raising your eyebrows, curious as to what he's about to do. he snatches your mug, still has your choice of drink in it, setting it on the tea table before flopping onto you.

"hey! get off me, you're too heavy!!" you yell, pushing him away but all he did was shake his head shading your stomach. "DON'T TICKLE ME" you yell, slightly slapping his head.

but after some silence, you realized chongyun was asleep. grabbing your drink off the tea table and choosing to finish it in one [1] big sip before setting it down again.

trailing your hands to his shoulders and eventually going up towards his hair. his body visibly eased, too much stress was growing. "idiot, take better care of yourself" you murmur.

you two may fight [playfully] but you two still love each other, after all that's why you two got together. why else would you get with him?

kissing his forehead, Chongyun is asleep on your stomach and you're getting pretty drowsy too, opting to go along instead of fighting it.

˚ʚ ˚.

but anyways

rude but soft chongyun > only soft chongyun

[1120 words]