Dɪʟᴜᴄ ᴘᴛ.1

Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ɴᴇᴜᴛʀᴜᴀʟ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs!diluc, come home 😐💔

diluc, come home 😐💔

Royalty AU
cliche: i hate my father, he sold me off, and now i'm in a fake marriage

WARNINGS ⚠️: physical touches, wine mentions, gender roles, reader has a background, not so good relationship with father

˚ʚ ˚.

a castle enters your view, all white and one part is blue while the other is red. you're instructions are to go into the red part of the castle, you do not know why nor do you know where you are.

you were told by your father that you're getting an 'acquaintance' but there was something off about the way he said it, smiling and all which he never does around you

no special orders were given other than "a guard will help you, so do not worry my child" the way he said my child was unsettling to you.

you didn't like your father very much, he always favored your sister until it came to his business, that's when he would come and suck up to you. giving you presents that were expensive.

your father also never looks in your direction until it's about himself or your sister.

so here you are, being sold off for whatever reason it may be. you weren't slow to not know why your father sent you away, forever

the carriage door opens as a hand from a guard, you presume, holds out for you.

you take the hand, looking down in shame.

'of course i'm getting sold off, i hate him so much,, i will miss my mother' you thought bitterly, wishing to step on your fathers face

but it was rude to bow your head, especially in front of a royals castle and nonetheless a royal

you weren't a royal, you were a noble, and you knew a lot about nobles as the only things your father gave you was books.

lifting up your head, you see red hair..red hair? red hair was only passed down the venessa descents, which were now history, and the ragnvindr family. you didn't know he owned this half-blue, half-red castle. he was never in social events..or it's just the fact your father never let you go out.

"ah, my apologies for bowing my head" you quickly apologize, it was easy to get in trouble with a royal.

"please raise your head, it doesn't offend me" he tightly held your hand, and guided you through the corridors, some were long and elegant while some where short and plain with specks of gold.

he was kind enough to not chop off your head when you were looking down on the floor.

"your father sold you off for 1 million. so you'll be living here but as payment you need to help me out with my business" he explained carefully, you are grateful he saved you or else it would've been worse, being sold of to a person that wouldn't have such good intentions.

you were also scared of what 'business' he was talking about.

"do not worry, it's merely a wine business" he calmly looked back at you, you felt flustered, although it didn't know on your face, your heart was beating fast.

'seriously [name]? you already have an attraction to a person you just met?' your heart shaming you. 'well it's not like i love him, he's just attractive' your brain fought back.

both of you finally stopped at the garden, filled with roses and some blue flowers, the name weren't sure of, you didn't bother studying about flowers that much.

"i am more than happy to help you, your imperial highness" you stated, smiling at him, although his back his was facing your face.

the grip on your hand got a bit looser "thank you" he was polite, and you would enjoy working by his side even if he doesn't show much emotion.

he turned around to face you, "right, can you do another favor for me?" he awkwardly looked away from your gaze.

a favor? what else could he ask for?

you nodded your head as you couldn't decline, it would feel burdening and you feel like you would be thrown in jail for that.

"erm..can you.." he coughed, getting more and more tense, "can you maybe, act as my lover?" he quickly summed up his words without adding too much details.

you blanked out "uhh...i can, but if it's not rude, may i ask why?" you quickly added to be sure of his intentions, the atmosphere was really awkward and tense and it made you feel like you were dancing in front of strangers

"you see, i have many..stalkers, and they don't want to go away, always leeching on me. i also need a lover to actually achieve the throne, the law won't allow me unless i have a lover." he explained quickly and throughly. there was no gaps in his words and they seems very reliable, although you're not to sure.

he for sure is sketchy, although crown prince, he's never in news, never in gossip, no social events, nothing. nothing was known about him. of course everyone knew his father died, but after that he was never brought up.

"although i do hate to bring you into this mess, with a little problem i have, can you be kind and lend a helping hand to me?" he hesitated before asking you to help him, awkwardly coughing into his hand.

"of course" smiling you bow. you were also scared of what he was going to do if you denied, even if he had manners that doesn't mean he might be cruel

"ah, you don't have to bow, please raise your head" he put his hands on your shoulders, straightening you, he was wearing gloves that were abut in the rough side.

his kind gaze starts to falter, looking behind you? you were about to look back but a sudden "boo" in your right ear scared you.

flinching away, you saw it was kaeya. you never knew they lived together. maybe they're related, but again you don't know since you weren't in a lot of social drama.

kaeya was always the talk of society, always in women's and men's mouth, talking about "he's so brave, i wish i was married to him" or "i don't understand why women like him, he's just normal"

of course your sister always bragged to you about him "i saw sir kaeya at a party and oh how beautiful he was, his blue hair looked so soft and he had such good posture"

"did i scare you?" he chuckles, you never expected him to the playful type, you thought he was only flirty and just stands around getting asked to dance every second

you nodded, "kaeya go back" you heard from behind you.

"but oh dear older brother diluc" he snickers lightly before continuing "i'm so lonely, you never even visit me" kaeya had a slight smile on his face while diluc had a hand on his forehead.

˚ʚ ˚.

this is getting too LONGGG, so i'll have to make a part 2 to this! sorry

but again this is only ONE of the diluc fanfics that was requested.
i had too much fun writing it so i'll make a part 2

not proofread or edited
[1218 words]