Niragi - i miss you

Plot: Before the events of Thats caused Niragi to change his ways you were his classmate and maybe even more.

Word count: 783

Spice level: 🔥
*~*~*~*

*Y/n's P.O.V*
I gaze out the window drumming my thumbs on the table while listening to the teacher drone on about an English book called 'Alice in Wonderland.' The book in my opinion was simply an expression on metal disorders but others saw it for the expression of drugs or a simple children's story. A muted cough draws my attention back to the male next to me.

"Niragi, is your chest still bothering you?"

I lean against his lean slightly to gage his reaction. He simply sighs and shakes his head replying that it was just a simple cough. I didn't believe it for the life of me. I've know him for 3 years...but I've know his bullies longer. Ikki and his followers have harassed him for years...maybe even before I've joined the school.

The ring of the bell and the teachers dismissal of the class signed the end of the day.

"I'll see yo- oh he's already gone?"

I tilt my head but say nothing else as the male seemly disappeared. I push my glasses slightly up into my hair before grabbing my belongings and walking off.

*time skip*

I nibble slightly on a snack bar I had stashed in my bag before. I take in a inhale of fresh air for once here in Tokyo. I towards when I hear what sounded like a pained cry. A little more hesitant to walk forward I hide behind a pillar. The sight in front of me brings me to cries. I let out a muted whimper. "N-Nigari.."

I rush forward seeing him lean again the wall with bleed trailing down his face from multiple places. I fall on my knees in-front of him seeing his glasses scattered across from us. Just as I go to reach for them me grabs my hand.

"Don't...can you just..." he tears up yet doesn't finish. I simple sob and look down as my vision turns blurry. "Y/n...why are you crying? Are you in pain?"

I lightly hit his leg before coming closer. Me now place in-between his legs while I sit on my legs. I shake my head before lifting a hand above his eyebrow. I met his eyes to see if it's okay to touch him. He simply closes his eyes and leans his head against the wall.

"Niragi-ah...why..." I gather the ends on my jumper sleeve into my palm as my left hand slides to his chin to keep him still. I lightly pat the cut within his left eyebrow. After removing some of the blood I lean forward and place a light airy kiss into the spot as to not hurt him. "I don't have any plasters...so this will have to do.."

I lick my lips slightly as my vision and hand moves to remove the blood sorted from a small gash on his nose. At this point I was feel his eyes on me as I yet again lean forward and lightly kiss the spot.

My eyes cast down to meet his mouth which also seemed to be bleeding but there was no cut on his lip.

"How-" "I bit my tongue" I look up to see him starting at me with a hooded look. His right bloody hand trails up my side before ending at my neck. The other rests on my thigh as he draws me closer. "You have to kiss that better too right?"

I rest my right hand on his chin joining his left. "If it will help. I'd do anything" I lean forward slowly before my lips gloss over his. He leans forwards causing our lips to meet rougher and harder than I expected causing me to gasp. My hands spread to his hair and pull slightly at the root causing him to groan and open his mouth, I take the opportunity and shy add my tongue to the kiss.

The taste of my vanilla lip gloss and blood reaches my tongue by oddly i don't mind the taste. Before he can respond I pull away and stand up shyly. "There! Now...please don't let them push you around anymore." I start to walk away before looking back.

"Nira! You'd look good with a few piercings or maybe even grow out your hair" I giggle to myself heading home not knowing that would be one of the last days I lived

*time skip*

*Niragi P.O.V*

I lightly trace the piercing on my left eyebrow and nose before clicking my tongue piercing against my teeth. Tears could my eyes as I run my hands through my shoulder length hair.

"あなたが恋しい..."