Chishiya - Price of gold

Plot: A smartass reader who some how made it into Danma's top group catches Chishiya attention. He lets her in on his plan...but also just teases her a lot.

Word count: 2052

Spice level: 🔥/🔥🔥

*~*~*~*

*Y/n's P.O.V*

I'd recently joined the beach with a group of around 4 others. After a week here I've seen never see the leader. Some woman called Ann had given us a random tag with a number before walking away. 349.

I shuffle the 9 cards I had in my hand before walking up a hallway. I heard from others that having cards would get you killed. Something amount not being loyal. I scoff to myself.

Some fucked up rules.

I had followed the Ann woman to a some room where others had gathered. Assuming these were the leaders I followed.

Sighing to myself. I shuffle the cards. Hearing convocation happening inside I decided now was the best time to strike. I kick open the thick oak door all while starting down at the cards I was shuffling.

"Can we help you"

I look up and raise an eyebrow. I put my hands behind my back and roll on the balls of my feet.

"Hm? Not really but I think I could help you~" I pull my hand from behind my back and throw the cards over the table in-front of them showing a range of cards cards from the 3 of clubs to the 8 of hearts. "Looks like you guys ain't that good at finding cards and reading others" I giggle to myself before leaning against the table with my back to them.

My eyes flick to a white haired male and I can't help but raise an eyebrow can I see him look at me. I rest my chin against my hand that was resting on my need. "They can't help but...but can I help you?" I speak in a lightly mocking tone.

We both hold eye contact until he looks away slightly smirking.

*~*

And that's how I went from 349 to 11th along with a place at the bosses table with the role of being the spy of the beach.

I stare the the male opposite me before narrowing my eyes. We'd both arrived an hour early by being told the wrong information.

"Ya...why do you always look so blank...do you even smile" I fake gasp and lean over the table with my face directly in-front of his face. I tilt my head while remaining eye contact. His breathing deepens and fans lightly against my face.

"Ya...why do you always feel the need to get into my business huh? Think we're friends or something?"
He raises an eyebrow his face leaning closer to my own. I find myself pouting before laughing and leaning back into my chair.

"Ha! Why would anyone wanna be friends with you!" I eye him up and down before scoffing. "God let alone even date or fuck you" I laugh to myself before getting up and tracing the side of the table with my pointer finger.

I stop at the end of the table noticing the sound of his chair scrape back against the floor. I lean my head back the second I notice light breathing on my neck.