Soulmate AU #1 (mini series)

Bet you were gonna look to see the plot and person weren't you 😘 guess what! YOU AINT EVEN GETTING A SPICE LEVEL! MWAHAHHAAHAHAHAH! You'll know when y/n knows...so you'll know when you know!

I feel like the song goes well "so many shades of grey" NOT KINKY YALL

BUT This is a request from: @Mochi_five

Words to think about: "we all pretend to be the heroes on the good side but what if the villains on the other" - from the song above

*Y/n's P.O.V*

I stare out the classroom window, shades of grey fill and cloud my vision. I nearly register the teacher winding on about the worlds beginning and how the soulmate system work.

Colour...

something everyone lacked until they found the one made for them. Christian believed it was like Adam and Eve. While other sticked to the Greek myth about human at first being born with two hands and four arms, Zeus was so disgusted that he ripped them apparently leaving them to roam the earth to find each other...or something like that.

I personally believed it was all a load of crap. This whole system was bullshit! Why should we have to wait so something as stupid as a soulmate just to see colour!

I raise my hand in front of my face seeing the shade of grey shine back in my eyes. We were told about different colours but...what should it really matter if they all just blend into one anyways.

My sleeve falls slightly showing the (lighter/darker) areas raised and rough compared to the softness of my normal skin. My left hand lightly grazes the area, a reminded of the damage I had done in my darkest times of life.

The clock ticks over and my university professor closes his book and walks out indicating the end of the session.

The a simple sigh I get out my chair, I didn't even bring a bag with me today...I really just didn't want to try today...why try when things are ending soon enough.

I pull my hoodie over my head and slowly make my way out the room. The sound of name shatters my allusion of peace and instead brings me into one of pure loneliness. I step out the building my hearing proves me right and I'm greeted by rain.

I walked away from the building and stare up at the source of the most like of earth other had oxygen. The coldest of the drops greet my face.

I wonder what colour the sky is...or my eyes...I wonder the range of colours and blends that could happen due to a single touch.

My eyes fall to a large dirty pool from the side of my vision. Leaning over I stare into my own eyes. Grey...everything is just a shade of grey.

A sudden jolt in my body forces me  to fall into the body of water. My eyes tear up due to the pain in currently feeling in my wrist and cheek caused by the fall.

"Ah!"

My face scrunches in pain and my close my eyes while pulling myself out of the puddle.

"Shit, sorry"

The informal manner throws me off as I slowly begin to open my eyes...a bright yet pale colour reaches my vision as I face the sky again.

"C-colour....I see...colour" I trail my eyes to met the males. His eyes covered by this hand in what seems to be frustration from knocking me over.

"Colour...!" A sudden noise of shock comes out his mouth as he reaches to uncover his eyes.

I stare directly at him as his deep almost cat like eyes bore into my own.

"Woah" he stumbled a little causing his hood to fall of his face showing his white shade...on of the few things we learn due it being a shade we could see.

His eyes flash around seemly to be sorting through his emotions. I raise my hand up seeing blood trail down my fingers. "Oh!"

The male seemly noticed my blood and lightly bowed his head. "I'm..uh...sorry for bumping into you"

Oh look he's suddenly speaking formally I wonder why!

I don't reply and continue to look at the sky as the rain lightly falls.

"So...it's so beautiful...."

*~*~*~*

Yes I know it's short 😭 but I wanted there to be more focus on her rather than him :) who is Chishiya :D relationships ain't even thing yano!

Also another statement- I use certain words for reasons that why in my Niragi smut I used less words like dick and stuff. The reason? They were meant to be in love. The sex wasn't lustful like the Chishiya one. I know I mess up spelling a lot and it changed words but I use certain words to show certain things like love or pain.

Sex for Niragi one was a way for them to be one as people but with Chishiya it was for pleasure!