Chishiya - 1k special - FWB

Plot: this is the 1k special one 😅 guess it's special due to a certain part of that that I basically never add. It's smut :O. Chishiya and
Y/n we're friends with benefits before everything happens. When he disappears for 2 weeks she's worried...until she ends up in the same place.

Word count:1204

Spicy level: 🔥🔥🔥/🔥🔥🔥🔥

*~*~*~*

*Y/n's P.O.V*

*flashback a month ago*

My mouth falls open and my hands tangle on his hair tugging. My back pressed against the desk scattering my university documents all over the floor. My tutoring session on the human body fully forgotten at this point as his tongue moves against my clit.

"Chishiya!"

My eyes roll back as he pulls away and lightly breaths on my sensitive area. He grips his shining lips with the back of his hand clearing himself of wetness.

His eyes stalk my body as he slowly comes back up. He follows a trail of hickies. Starting at my baby blue skirt and ending at the strap of my white bra.

I whimper slightly as he leans over me on the desk. He leans on his elbow nearing his face to mine. A slight smirk pressed into his face.

"Doll"

His left hand reaches back and starts a trail from my knee up. As he breaches my thigh he digs his nails into them causing a mass of red lines to appear on my skin. My breathing hitches as I hold back a slight moan.

"Doll...you have no read to be so silent~"

He leans closer to me and lightly nibbles at my lips before smiling slightly and kissing me lightly. I try to force more into the kiss. He pulls away while chuckling slightly.

"Your so eager doll~" he purrs slightly in my ear before pulling away. I hear a slight clang of metal causing me to whine in need.

"Chishiya!...please!"

I'm greeted by a light slap to the face. Not enough to hurt but enough to make me focus on him. Enough to understand him muttering 'turn over'

I follow his command and turn myself to lay on my stomach before turning to remove my skirt yet again fretted to another slap. This time places on my ass causing it to sting.

"The skirt stays on doll"

I hear ruffling again before I feel pressure against my private area. Before I know it he's slowly entered be and rutting his hips.

A moan leaves his mouth along with my own as he starts to speed up.

Moans starts to drastically leave my mouth as one of his hands slips down to my waist and another ends up rooted in my hair. He pulls harshly at my hair pushing my back to lean up against his chest.

A loud groan leaves him as the speeds of him thrusting is heard by the banging against the table.

My head falls against his should as he brings his mouth to my ear.