Special 1: Arisu x Reader

Plot: Friends with Arisu since childhood you and him end up in the world of Alice and boarderland together. What happens when he suddenly gets close to Usagi

"Arisu..." I throw a pebble at the window. "I swear to god this garbage can looking ass before...ARISU!" At this point I'd given up trying to act discreet. I wave my hands sporadically around before finally catching his attention.

My eyes brighten at the site of him finally noticing me from the living room sofa. I nod for him to join me outside. He responds back with a smile and jumps off the sofa.

I turn my back and wait for the second he appears in front of me.

"Hey there, Gudetama" he smiles at me softly with a faint sparkle in his eyes.

"How am I am egg!" I stare up at the male as we move to lean against the wall separating his house from the outside.

"Well...if I'm Gudetama then you're Totoro!" I nod affirming my answer. Slowly I reach into my pocket and pull out a pack of gummies.

"The big fluffy thing?" He steals a gummie and chews it softly. "Grape? You hate grape?"

I nibble on the candy softly. "Yeah but you've always liked them" I look up at the male and smile softly. In return he ruffles my hair.

"Hey, you ever wonder what would happen if someone you just disappeared?"

To any other person this chat would lead to same rant about him being the depressed. But Arisu isn't that type. He's more of the type to have deep convocations about random shit at 3 in the morning.

"If you just disappeared? Depends, I mean if I went with you then I don't think there'd be an issue...but if I wasn't...then I'd probably keep looking for you all over the world, id never stop"

"You'd do all that?" He stares down at me.

I put my finger to my chin. "Well maybe not the whole world, I'm too broke for that!"

"The most you'd get with your budget is Osaka" he snorts at his own comment cause me to pout.

"HEY! That's not fair you know I work hard!"

My loud shouting at drawn the attention of Arisu's younger brother. He steps outside and stares at the two of us.

"Y/n? Why are you here? Didn't our mum tell you to not hang around here anymore?" The raise of his eyebrow told me that he already knew I wasn't meant to be here.

He's taunting me. That little shit!

The second he turned around I stuck my middle finger up at the male. Arisu immediately covers my hand with his name own. A deep sigh leaves his mouth

"Maybe it's best if you leave huh? I know you've been studying hard, go sleep early" he sends me a soft smile to which I pout at.

"Hmph! Whatever! Don't stay up to late K!?" I run off making sure to wave at the male.

*time skip*

"AH!" I fall. The harsh ground digs at layers of my skin cause it to break. A small layer of blood covers the broken skin.

"Get up (y/n)! We've gotta run!" Hands clasp under my armpits and pull me upwards. I turn to see Karube. A sharp scream leaves the mouth the second I see the masked killer turn towards us.

Within an instance I grab the blonde males hand and pull him towards the stairs. Just like that we had sprinted into a safer location.

(A/n: I actually don't remember a lot of this another than the fire extinguisher, Usagi using drains to clime and Chishiya doing shit all and just watching 🤡)

From our hiding spot you could see a wide range of people, two woman being killed due to falling on there own heels, A small girl using the drains to scale down the building to avoid being shot and much more.

"H-hey, there's meant to be a safe zone right?!" My breathing is laboured greatly due to my lack of exercise. The male turns to me. "We should check! Leave out the first and last floor. It makes little to no sense to start there." I look over the edge to see which floor we're on. 7th out of 9.

My eyes scan the area and soon notice a silver/grey haired male on the very top floor staying in an area to see everything. Smart.

I try to track his gaze but due to our position it was near impossible. "I think that guy knows something" I point to him. "It seems most the action is below us...do you think there defending an area!"

"You might be right! It may not seem like the best idea but maybe we should split up. I'll try and find others to help find something while you look out."

I was about to object but then I asses myself. I have no weapon, I'm unfit. That's should be enough.
I nod my head.

"I'll go up and watch. I'll keep you updated on where everyone is."

He nods in reply and we split.

(Skip because this might accidentally turn into a Chishiya or Karube fanfic)

"We did it!" A bright smile graces my face as I run to hug my friends. I turn to hug Arisu only to see him staring at the female I had spotted before.

"Arisu?"

I stand behind him and pay his shoulder lightly. He seems to break out of his gaze and turn to me. I smile softly at him ignoring the slight stabbing pain I'm feeling.

I don't like him...he's my best friend.

(I'm actually gonna make this have a part 2 and 3 cause it's easier for me to write in small chunks)
Hope you like it so far @RubyRose226