S2: Kyuma - Teamwork - unedited

My blood pumps from the beat of the loud drums playing upon stage. My throat sore from screaming along to the lyrics of some of their most popular songs. My friend turned to me with a crazed look in her eyes.

"Didn't I tell you this would be great!" With a wide smile I nod my head in agreement. It had taken Himari 3 whole months to convince me to attend this small concert. While I loved this band life often got in the way from attending their performances.

Most claimed to be an original follower, there from the start. I on the other hand wasn't ashamed to say I'd only found the band half a year ago. A messy break up had led me into a small indie bar, a empty bottle of wine joined me on the table.

My heavy drunken daze was broken by the sound of a loud guitar and some what soft but edgy voices. Looking up I'm met with a 5 member group. Wiping away my trailing mascara I feel myself draw to this group. Waving down a member bar staff I look up.

"Who are these?"

I'd always been a workaholic but something about this group made me feel so completely free in a way I couldn't express.

"Thank you so much Himari! I would have never had gone without you"

The tall neon pink haired female nudges me back before smirking. Her eyes telling me she's still hiding something from me but more in a mischievous way compared to malicious.

"Your 26 now y/n! You should learn to live a little, if you want something you've gotta grab it by the balls!" I laugh along with my younger friend and go back to enjoying the music.

*~*

I sip my bottle of water as me and Himari exist the small venue. My smile never dies as I pull at my shirt in order to relieve some heat.

"Again, I'd like to thank you my friend! Tonight has been amazing"

Himari turns to me with a hidden smile and that glint remaining in her eye. She grabs my hand before starting to pull me back into the venue. Confusion fills me as I follow.

"Himari?"

The pink headed female only stops once's she's reached a back stage area. I pull at her hand slightly to stop her. We weren't meant to be here. The female lightly yanks me again to follow.

"Uta"

"Ah Himari, it's so good to see you again."

My hand drops to my side as I see Himari hugging one of idols. I rub my eyes with my left hand to ensure that I'm not dreaming up all I do is smug the makeup I'd spent time on early.

"Turns out me and Uta went to the same middle school- I didn't know until I looked into getting the tickets for you. I emailed the event organisers and they got us in touch" I nod slowly trying to even take in the little bit of information.

"I think you've killed here" I hear a slightly teasing scoff from Uta making me realise that people are in fact watching me. I flush slightly and look down at the floor before looking up.

"Sorry I just wasn't expecting meeting you"

"Well, you're about to go drinking with us so get use to it" the female smiles at me before resting her hand on my shoulder and leading the way for myself and Himari into a van

"I feel like a groupie" I hear Himari speak to herself with a snort before climbing into black mini bus with me

*~*
"One shot!" We all bring the glass to our lips before downing the sharp liquid. I hear many wincing sounds and look over to see Himari half past out on Shitara's shoulder.